Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 10, 2017

Getting A Piece Of Britney? Um Is She?


It's no secret that I love Britney and that she and I are friendly with one another.  That's the way it is.  Now I'm hearing that Laurie is jealous of that sort of thing and she's been telling her mother that she is "working with Britney on a project"?  Um...really?  I may or may not be working with Ms. Spears on something special in the future, but I am certainly not working with Laurie on that project.  I don't think that Britney would ever work with Laurie on anything but that's probably something she would have a say on.

I know how jealous Laurie is about things like this, but one thing is for certain, what I do, has nothing to do with anything that Laurie does.  Laurie likes to pretend that she is me.  She's not me.  So whatever it is that she is telling people about some "relationship" or "business dealing" that she has with any kind of celebrity, I'm sure it's just a fantasy that she's having in her crack house with Missy Pissy.  It usually is.  Maybe Missy Pissy was listening to a Britney Spears album and Laurie was having a fantasy about her again.  That's what usually happens when Laurie has one of these methamphetamine delusions.  Rest assured, Britney has much better things to do than to work with someone on drugs.  She's a mother and doesn't have time for these types of things.