Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 31, 2017

Gay Bat Signal: Director's Guild of America I Need Your Help!!! Who Knows The Membership Committee?

This has become another VERY SERIOUS SITUATION with Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife, Marilyn!  Once again he is refusing to give me back the money that is missing from my savings account to live on and he won't tell me where it is.  I have to go on public assistance and my family is furious with me!  I don't have anywhere to turn.  Already the Screen Actor's Guild has taken measures to revoke his membership and his wife is up for the same kind of revocation.  Now I am asking for the same kind of consideration from the Director's Guild of America until this money is returned.  Who in the gay community knows someone from the D.G.A?  This situation is very serious.  Jeffrey, allegedly has a long history of playing these kinds of games with people and acting like some kind of dictator in this industry.  I am not a member of the acting or film making community.  I am just a normal guy that has a tremendous story idea from the LGBTQ community.

I am a person that has been living with the HIV virus for many years now and the story that I have to tell has caught the attention of Mr. and Mrs. Katzenberg and he won't let me tell the story.  I am also a police informant for the State of California.  I have been working on this case with my team for a very long time.  The case involves the intentional infection of over 650 gay men with the HIV virus including his own son.  Mr. and Mrs. Katzenberg are alleged to be involved with some of the suspects in this case and have been suspicious in the intentional infliction of emotional distress of several of the informants working this case.  It is very upsetting to know that both of these parents are doing nothing to help the victims of this crime.  We are hoping that your industry will boycott their involvement with film making and television until such time that they stop obstructing the justice for the victims that have been terrorize in our community.

Stephen Spielberg and David Geffen are aware of this crime in Palm Springs and both have been very supportive of this project.  We are hoping that we can bring an end to electronic harassment and the intentional infection of HIV in our area but Jeffrey's attempts to stop our advocacy work by stealing money from the informants in this case has caused a tremendous chilling effect on our advocacy.

Please help us!!!