Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Eugene's Mailbox: Is Mail Being Delivered To Someone's Mailbox Fraudulently?


I was told today that there may have been an ATM card delivered to a mailbox owned by someone named Eugene.  This may or may not have something to do with the theft of my savings account that my mom says "never existed" at the U.S. Bank.  Now, I've never had an ATM card for any account at that bank.  The money was put into a bank account that my mom is now telling me, many times, never existed.  I don't know why, after many years, she tells me this.  It existed for a long time while I was handing her money to put into it, but all of a sudden when I needed money from it, it was gone.

This whole situation has me baffled.  Nobody seems to remember it.  It figures.  Once I needed something it was gone!  Now I'm hearing all kinds of stories about it.  People use to borrow money from me from it all the time.  My mom, use to make my sister and nieces ask me if they could borrow money from me from this account, but all of a sudden, now, nobody seems to remember that.  It's as if all that money that people use to borrow from me, never existed.  Mind you, I've never used any of it.  I never asked for any of it, it just disappeared.  Gone like the wind.

The thing that makes me laugh about this whole situation is how adamant everyone is about it.  They think that I'm stupid.  They think that you can put away this kind of money and you would just let it disappear.  I'm like someone they think is an idiot.  I'm absolutely astounded at what my family thinks of me.  They must think that I'm a complete idiot.  I'm actually a college graduate from the University of California.  One of three college graduates and I'm a certified paralegal that worked for the U.S. Department of Justice and about 13 federal judges.  I'm actually the smartest one of all of them.  I'm kind of the genius of the family but I've kind of been dummied down to look like the loser.

Jeffrey and his wife have helped immensely.

Now I'm poor.  So I don't mean anything to anyone.

At any rate...this mailbox is important to Laurie for some reason so if anyone is doing anything you may want to check to make sure that someone isn't forwarding mail to it.  Just in case one of you cops stops eating donuts long enough to actually do some kind of police work.  Just a hint.