Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Chief Bryan Reyes: He Fucking Did It Again!!!


He's protecting his little girlfriend again Chief.

He refuses to give me back my fucking savings account money.  Finally I had my neurology appointment today so that I could have my disability insurance reestablished, but since my sister won't get my money back from Jeffrey, I couldn't pay for it.  Jeffrey knew this would happen and won't give it back to me.  Marilyn was told that this would happen and of course, they don't want me to have my disability insurance...so the appointment that I've tried to get now for three months, had to be canceled.  Marilyn was told that this would happen, but Jeffrey wouldn't give me back my fucking money to pay for the god damned appointment.  My parents can't afford to pay for the appointment and I didn't find out about it until right before hand.  Fucking Jeffrey won't give the fucking money back!  Marilyn is dead set against giving this money back to me.  Certainly the $27,000 that he stole from my bank account using my sister would easily have paid for it, but she is lying to my family about having stolen it.

I want to have the perpetrators arrested.  I did not give her or anyone permission to take this money.  She told me that there was no money.  So I am assuming that it is now stolen.  I want Bryan Anderson on this fucking case NOW!  Where in the fuck is he???  I am so god damn tired of everyone lying to me that I no longer want to work with your fucking department.  This has become so dangerous because everyone is listening to Jeffrey's lies.  My father is lying to me now.  My sister is lying to me now.  My mother is lying to me now.  I want out of this desert immediately.

Chief if this man is not prosecuted for stealing this money with his son and wife, I am going to be furious with your department.  NOW!