Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, March 6, 2017

#BBHMM And I Ain't Fucking Around!


We got an offer on our home today!  The one good piece of news that I've had in a long time.  This will ruin Jeffrey's plan to bankrupt my family.  Hopefully the home will sell and it will help my mom, dad and me out.  We all know that my sister is on cruise control because she has all my money stored up somewhere with Jeffrey.  This situation is bullshit.  Marilyn is sitting around with her lousy assed husband counting their millions and I'm still trying to figure out how not to have my sister thrown in jail for what she's done.  This man and his wife are truly two of the most cruel individuals that I've ever known.  How they could possibly do something this cruel to my family, I will never understand?  Personally, I think that Jeffrey should be put into prison until he dies.  What he thinks is so interesting is how he can instigate this entire situation with the police watching and thinks he is going to get away with it.  He won't.  I will have my best friend, his wife and my boyfriend go to prison for it with him.  This isn't about hearts, it's about justice and what you do to hurt people for money.  You don't compromise the family structure to play a game of rich man poor man.  The Katzenberg family deserves to go to jail for this.

Rich Man/ Poor Man; a game for fools.   This whole concept that a wealthy family can get away with anything they want to while seeing what a poor man will do for money is based on the whole "Survivor" mentality of eating bugs and stabbing friends in the back while living on a desert island.  This is what rich producers thought would be interesting while they made millions and millions of dollars watching one person cannibalize 13 others.  It's what Jeffrey's friend Dave is trying to do to my family now...what he doesn't understand is that this is really a game of Intelligence versus Wealth and Greed.  Can an intelligent man with every disadvantage stop two wealthy men trying to kill him with every advantage.  This is the game.  Game on Dave...I'll bet I win.

In the end David and Jeffrey and his family will lose this game because this isn't a world for the greedy and privileged any longer...it's a game of intelligent people with a conscience.  That's why Jeffrey lost his S.A.G. membership and his DreamWorks Animation company....he's too greedy.  China doesn't want him anymore either....He's losing his dream.  It's not a capitalist world any longer Jeff.  If you can't help the small guy, he will eat you with his ideas.

I'm not stupid like my sister thinks.  I wouldn't dare do drugs or drink alcohol or make any kind of a mistake that would jeopardize my position with this investigation. No matter how bad he continues to make things for me or my mom and dad, one thing will alway ring true.  He did this to me to play a game.  I won't forgive him for it.  The victims' families won't forgive him for it.  He won't stop.  I've asked his wife to stop him.  She won't stop.  I've asked his son to stop them.  He won't stop them.  This situation with this family is out of control and I want my money back!   The way I see it now, there is no way out for Bryan Anderson and this police department if I don't have that money in my hands...now!!!!