Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 23, 2017

Alternate Blog Header: This Was Going To Be Used Today But We All Know Jeff Is An Asshole


I was going to go with this blog header today realizing that Jeffrey knew that I would be out of antidepressants and he knew that it would lead to me being very angry with him.  He looks forward to these kinds of days.  He's what we call a sadist.  He loves to see what I have planned and torture me with it making up excuses to his wife and everyone about how he didn't think this would happen after weeks of me trying my best to keep him out of the limelight.  What Jeffrey is doing is paying me back for the loss of his S.A.G. Membership.  His wife should be losing hers very soon as she sat and watched him do this too this entire time.  She didn't make one single effort to get this money back to me or make one effort to tell my family the truth about her husband's role in stealing this money.

She wouldn't let my boyfriend do it either.

The problem with the Katzenbergs is that they are greedy bastards trying desperately to hold on to the money that they made while they got involved with torturing me for fun.  Now they know that they aren't in a situation to get away with it, they want to make me pay for telling all of you about it.  This is called extortion.  They stole my money and now they want to use that stolen money to strangle me financially.  I told them that I would forgive them if they gave it back, but apparently Jeffrey isn't going to because he's a bitter piece of garbage.  That was a few weeks ago and now it still isn't returned.  He wants me to be suffering sickness and HIV related diseases.

I thought it would be more important to talk about the DHS 8 today, instead.  Another group of men that Jeffrey heard from and ignored.  These are great guys that tried to help us out with our investigation but Jeffrey told them basically that he didn't like them either.  He's an asshole to them, but we tried to get them some help ourselves.  I'm sure if Jeff gets his way, he'd do something to them to.  At any rate if you'd like to get them some help, please talk to Martin or Christopher and we can let you know how you can avoid Jeffrey and Marilyn and get them the supplies they need.