Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 3, 2017

Way Too Much Again!!!


So you think your life is stressful?  Yeah, I hear ya.  I've been stressed out pretty much since I was 11 years old.  It's been one stressful situation after another.  Not just here's a math test, then I have a broken leg or something it's been more like, my father is arrested for molesting a male student to you have HIV at 19 to you are being followed by a hundred or more people to your brother in law got shot and killed to someone tried to shoot you to someone raped you and the police let them get away with it...and on and on and on...it's basically been one of those kind of lives.

In between all of that there have been no breaks in the action.

There has been one constant black cloud of hatred...her name is Laurie.  She never goes away.  She never stops trying to kill me.  She and her friend Missy always find a way to cause another problem.  Now they just want to do something else.

It's too much.  Lately it's way too much and I'm just too tired to deal with it.

So if you think that your life is stressful, think again.  At least you don't have two freaky lesbians on meth convincing people that they should help them kill you or your family and help them get away with it following you around, right?  It's really been a stressful few months.  I'm kind of tired today.