Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
When you hit the end of June through the month of July, you know one thing...it's Laurie's Birthday and it is not safe to be a victim of this crime. The text, "I want him dead by my birthday" flashes through my mind like a neon sign and I think to myself, why doesn't anyone understand what that means to me? Um, when that didn't happen and someone follows you for this many years it seems like an unfulfilled fantasy for years...and I can't understand what this is all about. It never ends. Now I'm in the position to keep trying to stop this from happening with a group of parents that continue to not understand. This has been a shooting, a rape at 19 that gave me HIV, another rape at 39 that crushed my skull, then a trip to Sedona to do something sinister where parents said nothing...it's like everyone is playing a game with no concept of what it means to me and my family. It's sick. My life may be pathetic, but it is still a life. Why?

Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, February 3, 2017

Way Too Much Again!!!


So you think your life is stressful?  Yeah, I hear ya.  I've been stressed out pretty much since I was 11 years old.  It's been one stressful situation after another.  Not just here's a math test, then I have a broken leg or something it's been more like, my father is arrested for molesting a male student to you have HIV at 19 to you are being followed by a hundred or more people to your brother in law got shot and killed to someone tried to shoot you to someone raped you and the police let them get away with it...and on and on and on...it's basically been one of those kind of lives.

In between all of that there have been no breaks in the action.

There has been one constant black cloud of hatred...her name is Laurie.  She never goes away.  She never stops trying to kill me.  She and her friend Missy always find a way to cause another problem.  Now they just want to do something else.

It's too much.  Lately it's way too much and I'm just too tired to deal with it.

So if you think that your life is stressful, think again.  At least you don't have two freaky lesbians on meth convincing people that they should help them kill you or your family and help them get away with it following you around, right?  It's really been a stressful few months.  I'm kind of tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.