Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 12, 2017

twentyone pilots and a Grammy!!! Stressed Out and A Grammy Winner!!!!


Joshua Dun Dun Dun and Tyler Joseph, my buddies, were awarded with a Grammy Award for "Stressed Out" tonight Best Pop/Rock Duo!!!  Yeah, but they forgot their pants.  It figures.  Congrats guys!  Well deserved!!!  I am so proud of you guys!!!  You deserved it and I knew you would get something for all this hard work.  I couldn't be more proud of what you've accomplished this year and know that we'll be friends for a long time to come.

This is so amazing for you both...tears welling in eyes!!!