Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 25, 2017

Throwing Mud and Talking Trash


Throwing mud and talking trash, Laurie LaTweeker is using her big fat mouth again trying to piss people off and it's just not working out for her.  The more this little girl opens that big fat mouth of hers, the worse it seems that it's going to get for her.

She just can't seem to figure out that I'm not going to put up with it.  "She won't stand for these people not doing what she tells them to do...," she tells me, but I have no idea who she is talking about or what she means.  She's just shit talking her way into another problem.  I have nothing to do with the decisions of other people and she knows it.  If I did, this would not be handled the ways it's being handled and I have no control over the decisions that are made.  She yells and screams, but I'm not the one.

I don't have a penny to my name, Laurie.  I can't do a thing for you thanks to Missy so go bother someone else.