Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Spitting Venom: When She Can't Do Anything Else


You know, it serves her right.  After the shit she's been causing for the last three months, it's about time Laurie suffers some losses that she can't recover from.  Trying to make everyone feel bad and putting everyone in a state of emergency, Laurie and Brian are also starting to feel the sting of "nothing going well"; it's called karma baby and boy do these two have it coming to them, big time!  "I don't believe in karma," Laurie just screamed, so you know what karma's going to do now...teach her all about it!

Nothing better in the universe than a really horrible person screaming out loud, "I don't believe in karma!"  Me, I fully believe in karma.  I know that what you put out there, you get back, sooner or later it always balances out.  I believe strongly that when you put positive energy out there that it reaches someone that needs it.  If that someone isn't you, that's okay too.  As long as you put it out there, someone that really needs something good to happen, will be the recipient and that's why you give it as often as you can.  Some people falsely believe in a more selfish version of karma that is about giving to get.  That's not my style.  Mine is more of a universal thing.  You put it out there because the world needs it.  What you get back from it is a world thing.  A happier world is created by more people gaining from your participation in adding to a positive world karma.  If enough people add, more than subtract, then we've put a more positive spin on this planet and we all benefit.

For Laurie, I don't need to worry.  Karma has a way of finding her and I don't need to be there to see it happen.  Negativity has a way of attracting positive energy to erase away what she is doing.  It will do it whether she wants it to or not.  You can either hate away love or love away hate, but either way, love is going to win, it's just stronger.  It is always stronger.  It's the way the world works, not the other way around.  It takes so much more energy to hate someone for nothing, than to love someone.  I can appreciate the differences in people so much easier than I can hate them for not understanding them.  I don't have time to make up some excuse for not liking someone I don't know.  Why would I want to do that in the first place?  If I don't know you, how could I possibly hate you?  In that scenario, I'd rather be curious about you with love than have the audacity to think that I'd hate you for nothing.

Laurie lacks intelligence and depth.  She hates what she does not understand because it gives her something to talk about.  Rather than try to understand what it is or why it does what it does, she hates it so that she can simply push it aside like everything else in her life.  Hating it simply moves it away so that she can get to the only things in her life that interest her...sex, drugs, torture, gossip, gay men, Missy, money, stealing, lying, putting innocent men in jail, scamming and so forth.  Everything else she hates.  Her life has become a one track scam.  She has no real interests.  She has nothing more than an all day, all night scam and obsession with me.  There isn't anything in her life.  She calls me a hobby, but a hobby is something you do when you aren't doing other things.  All she ever does is hunt me...and try to hurt me.  I'm not a hobby, I'm a full time obsession for her.

There may be a few others that she considers "a hobby" but people destroying isn't "building a model airplane" or "crocheting" or "stamp collecting" or "bird watching"...infecting people with HIV isn't a hobby.  This is what a serial killer considers a hobby, not a sane person.  Collecting trophies that include a person's teeth, or articles of their clothing or pictures of their families without their permission is an obsession, not a hobby.  When they do it for thirty years, it's an aggravated stalking, when it contained bullet shells from a drive by shooting or blood from a rape.  You see there is a big difference between a police informant's investigation and a stalker's obsession and lifetime of delusion.  One comes with a police contract, the other comes with a contract to kill.  I'm the victim of a "hobby" or a serial killer?  Look at my skull, does that look like a "ship in a bottle" or a "bottle hit my skull"...this isn't a hobby, it's a homicide attempt.  It's serious.  Not something that should be looked at as funny or a hobby.

When someone is overheard to think this is "funny" and it comes from the person that considers aggravated stalking a "hobby" or following a person for forty years "an investigation" then I have to wonder what the people over hearing that are doing?  This isn't the kind of thing that a reasonable person says or hears without serious action.  This is a seriously disturbed person that does this.  She's really sick.  She's admitted that she "can't stop herself" and I'm wondering if you all can't stop yourselves too?  You need to answer that question too.  Can you stop yourselves?  You need to.

Laurie is a mental patient escaped from a mental institution for forty years now...that's the example that I am using.  She's Michael Meyers on the loose.  She is no more fit to be part of society than Michael Meyers on Halloween.   She is literally this girl that shows up at my high school reunions ready to confront my classmates like she's about to have a mental breakdown.  Ten year, twenty year, thirty year and she's had something to do at all of them so far.  She's going to snap...and I've tried to avoid all three, but it's been close.

I'm hearing that she's not going to be filling her prescriptions for needles at local drug stores any longer.  That's a good thing.  The scam, as I have heard it described,  is that she was posing as a "home health care giver" for her father, whom unfortunately passed away a few months ago ( a very nice man btw ) probably diabetic, filling prescriptions for insulin needles that are no longer necessary.  This would be prescription fraud.  Obviously none of us want her family to be involved with anything like that.  Passing out flyers to local drug stores and chains was what I was told someone was doing with her picture on it as well as her brothers with her name and his.  I did not have anything to do with this so Laurie can not blame me.  I don't know if this is true, but if it is, so be it.  Chain drug stores will pass these along the wire and include them on their computers while filling these prescriptions all over the valley and I am certain that the local authorities are made aware as well.  Home deliveries are also not advised for Laurie either.  I've seen the police dress up as Fed Ex drivers and UPS drivers for this prescription fraud scam sting too.  In short, nobody wants Laurie and Brian having needles any longer.  They need to get some sleep.  Once again, I had nothing to do with this, so don't blame me Laurie, this is probably something your own family wouldn't want going on and frankly I don't blame them.

The DEA is another good source for letting know about this kind of prescription fraud and can be contacted through a lawyer like M. Katherine Jensen, Esq. if any of the prescriptions have anything to do with online ordering, btw.  Just a helpful hint from me to whomever might be interested.  They are always willing to stop prescription fraud for families of victims.

Now, I don't know about you, but if someone needed all those needles and someone isn't ordering any insulin, why would they want all of them?  What could they possibly be using them for?  One thing that I was thinking was for popping balloons, but you could use like a pin for that.  Then I thought for basting a turkey, but Laurie isn't much of a cook and there isn't much chance that you would be eating much turkey there.  So why would she keep filling needle prescriptions without insulin, an injectable drug that has been prescribed by a doctor, a doctor or a real patient?  Could it be that America's most innocent angel and her "most handsome brother" are using, and this is just a guess, methamphetamine???  That's an awful lot of needles to just be ordering for nothing...and nobody there has a prescription for any kind of medicine, so why isn't anyone getting a search warrant for possible drug connections?  That would make sense wouldn't it?  There is probable cause when there is prescription fraud for a product like needles without a prescription for months and months people...it is true.  I've seen warrants written for them many times...I've seen them with my own two eyes police officers!!!  I've seen a judge sign them with that very argument by DEA agents...so don't tell me it can't be made to a judge.  Let's not say you can't get one.

The reasonable assumption is this.  There must be a drug that she is using in conjunction with the needles that she is pretending to supply herself for her deceased father by using his prescriptions in this manner.  If she or one of her housemates is diabetic, then where is she getting her insulin from?  Whom is her doctor?  Where is that prescription being filled and whom is paying for that?  We know that there was a great deal of methamphetamine purchased by Steven Frey just prior to Brian moving to this area.  We know that Benjamin Katzenberg and his family had a great deal of money stolen just prior to his moving here to find this missing money.  The assumption is that the money that was stolen then given to Steven was used to force him to buy copious amounts of meth for Laurie and Brian so that he would no longer have to supply them.  This, I assume, would keep him from ever having to sell drugs to them ever again.  I am sure this was the offer they made to him to let "him out of his contract"...so to speak.  At the time, I know for certain that Steven hated having to sell drugs for Laurie because of the way she threatened him.  He hated having to be "on call" for her all the time and living with the constant threat of her calling the police on him but he had no choice.  She'd put him in so much debt, ($412,000 plus tax lien to the IRS) that if he did work, the IRS would have attached every penny he ever made, so he had to sell drugs just to survive.  He was her slave and he hated every second of it.

Once Steven purchased this meth for her, she forced him to sell GHB for the two of them and she called the police on him in Cathedral City and went to jail for a year and a half.  She literally turned and burned him.  He supplied her, then she called the cops on him.  She didn't need him any longer.  In order to keep him from telling them where the GHB came from, the district attorney dropped the GHB charge, which is unheard of, and he was sentenced on the meth for a first timer.  The GHB should have never been dropped, but if he told them that Laurie gave it to him to sell, she would have been in trouble...so they dropped it.  That much GHB could have gotten him a HUGE sentence in federal court.  Oddly too, the taxes weren't ever discussed either...which also could have landed Laurie in trouble and kicked Steven into federal court along with Laurie whom Steven knows I could have identified for him.  So the courts didn't do that job either.  You see Laurie had been telling him for years that she knew me from high school and if she pressed it, he could always find out from me whom she really was...and I could do the rest.  Still will.

My understanding of that situation grew into a full understanding after the relationship ended and Laurie and Brian pursued me here to our hometown.  They burned their bridges in Palm Springs when they robbed Steven's home and turned him in for drug dealing and thought they were home free when the police covered up their rape.  But then came Sedona, Arizona...and Laurie couldn't help herself.  The damage she caused herself there can not be denied.  Picture taking, videos, taking my friends with her, taking my friends to her vacation rental and following it up with a restraining order for a place she didn't work and a death notice in two newspapers; one in Michigan and one in Arizona for Jonathan Mendenhall.   It was the performance of a lifetime and boy did Laurie fall short of lunatic by an inch or so. Um, well, maybe she crossed the line by a mile.  Literally, she thinks she got away with everything so she went absolutely nuts...and now she can't figure out why everything she did is coming back to haunt her and her brother.

Now she has no phone.  Her electricity may be shut off tomorrow.  Her last Verizon computer may be shut off for good.  Her mom has a lawyer that she can work with for her family if she needs to.  I'm 100% behind keeping her mother and sister safe and sound.  Finally, Laurie is starting to see the cracks in her stories.