Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 11, 2017

Someone Needs To Be In Contact With Lisa Damiani Because Jeffrey Will Do Anything To Keep That From Happening!


There is little chance that my advice is being followed here.  So I'm going to put this as plainly as possible.  I'm not bullshitting you people.  This is my friend and because of the circumstances that surround this very long case, she is still my attorney.  Her name is Lisa Damiani.  She is a very good attorney and a friend of mine.  Jeffrey Katzenberg probably doesn't want her to be involved because of her role in this crime representing me.  She will probably be amazed at the circumstances that surround this crime, but in the end, she will understand that she is still obligated to represent me in this case.  Thank god.  She's the best.

By now, members of my team have spoken with lawyers and they know that there is evidence to support that this woman was stalked or followed and/or contacted during the period that she represented me for the U.S. District Court while I was being stalked just after I was shot.  The circumstances of this investigation have shown that we now know that she was targeted and contacted by Laurie on more than one occasion and that information exchanged between Lisa and myself was subsequently passed on to the Clerk of the Court, Sam Hammrick, illegally.  The notes are pretty clear.  The evidence allegedly will show that Sam was aware of the stalking and that I made it clear to Lisa, at one point that he'd mentioned to me that, "he had people everywhere watching me and knew what I was doing".  We now know the people that were doing this.  This would mean that he was involved in a conspiracy to stalk a federal employee at that time.

The subsequent investigation that I was involved in with the Palm Springs Police Department as an informant therefore continues with me and Lisa as my attorney throughout this entire period while I am still being stalked by Laurie and her brother Brian as that situation never resolved itself.  Lisa, apparently, was also under surveillance for a period of time as alleged pictures were taken of her and other attorneys involved in my case.  Other federal employees were also photographed outside of the federal courthouse just prior to a pipe bombing of the entrance to the Edward J. Schwartz Courthouse.  It is unclear if the two are related at this time.  Certainly photographing the entrance for years is suspicious behavior and should be reported to the United States Attorney for investigation of the recipient of these photos and the photographers.

Jeffrey, has been known to "pick my brain" without action and then surreptitiously go behind my back to block actions that I would take to ensure the safety of the federal court, the federal employees, private attorneys and my investigative team in the past.  This is not a situation where he should be involved again.  Now, more than ever, he needs to either promote the contact of this attorney or stay out of the matter altogether.  Any advice to "not get involved" should be considered an obstruction of justice and gross negligence on his part.  He is not involved in the shooting and should either be concerned for the safety of the federal workers and employees or stay the fuck out of it.    Advising my team to "do nothing" is negligent on his part.  Lisa needs to represent me for her own safety and the safety of others.