Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 5, 2017

Social Darwinism and First Generation Millionaires: The Lessons They Teach And Mistakes They Make Teaching Them


The first thing you learn about "first generation million/billionaires" is that they just love to teach people lessons about money and people without it.  The second thing that you learn is that they are the first people that shouldn't be teaching people lessons about anything about money.  They have very little experience and aren't nearly as good at it as they think they are.  Jeffrey and his brother are such small minded first generation wealthy bitches that they think they know everything about money and wealth.  They are two former drunks that basically took someone else's idea and parlayed it into money.  It wasn't their own idea, it was someone else's idea.  They are idea mongers.  They take someone else's idea, and cut it into pieces and take a piece for themselves.  When they get enough pieces then they've made money.

Neither is a genius when it comes to coming up with ideas or directing or acting.  They simply talk alot.  They know people with money and they schmooze.  It's not the toughest gig in the world and it isn't the most glamorous.   You need to know one thing...how to sell a product.   That's what used car salesmen do.   The other thing is that you need to know numbers. You need to know how much will yield how much money.  It's a numbers game.   Good product, good result.  Not difficult.

Executive producing movies is about knowing talent and getting big corporations to donate big money to big productions, but that means that big movie ideas have to be coming your way.  I have an idea that big movie ideas are about to start going to someone other than Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg.  One thing is for certain, I'm going to do my very best to let people know that I wouldn't give them anything that involves a good story.   They are involved in some pretty awful things and have done some shitty things to me and my family.  When it comes to my story, they all but had me killed.  I'm not impressed with what they've done with the gay community, AIDS, privacy rights and the human experimentation of the LGBTQ community.  Human rights and human surveillance issues are tremendous.  I lost a relationship because of the two of them and I will always credit Marilyn and Jeffrey Katzenberg's total annihilation of that relationship due to their selfish son and their involvement with a drug dealer.  This is how I feel.  When I am done, I will tell my story and if people can still respect either one of these two individuals, then work with them, if not, go anywhere else.

For the record, my family settled the Kingman, Arizona area.  No, seriously, that entire area is forefathered by the family that I am from.  There was a huge silver mine that was there and my family was from the south and we owned it.  My uncles and aunts were the owners of all the land that is now Kingman, Arizona.  The roads are named after them there... and lots of other stuff.  They are basically the famous people from there.  My other grandparents are famous for owning a water company in the Needles area of California.  Both sides of the family ran for Congress... two were congressmen one ran but lost.  So that's two Congressmen, one almost Congressman.  We have a long history of public office and service and yes, wealth.  My father is a teacher.  My mom owned a business.  Both always worked hard in the community.  Not wealthy people but hard working community educated people.  Both my sister and I went to college and worked full time through college and my sister was on an athletic scholarship.

We did well.  We were suppose to do well.  I worked for two federal judges.  Worked for the United States Justice Department...until I was the victim of a drive by shooting.  Since then, it's been a game of Social Darwinism...and since Jeffrey came around I was pretty much fulfilling the one step further thing that you were supposed to fulfill.  Then came the Katzenbergs...like the Hindenberg. One big fucking disaster.   Jeffrey and his wife torpedoed more of my dreams and aspirations than an Auschwitz gas chamber.  I'd get something done and Jeffrey's march me right off into another chamber.    Every single solitary time I would help him, he'd bend me over and screw me again.  I'd do something else, he'd screw me again.  I'd offer something else, he'd fuck me again.  His Social Darwinism came with a hood and a whip.  You see he's a masochist...he likes his sadism with blood and tears.  He's first generation rich.  He thinks he has to "teach me a lesson".  Oh, you have to teach me a lesson huh?

How's the lesson going Jeff...how are those leather chaps wearing in?  Is that harness that you are wearing tight enough?  Whip long enough?  Would you like some spikes to drive through my palms or would a simple crucifixion be okay with you?  Listen asshole, you are first generation rich, I don't need your attitude.  I was taught by better to do better than you.  You don't impress me with your money or your homes or your actions or your movies or your shit advice.  Your family is a fucking joke to me.  You don't impress me with your business decisions.   You don't impress me with your celebrity friends.  You use to impress me with your son, but he's lost his charm too.  Simply put, I'm not impressed and none of my family would be either.  Your wife, not impressive.

First generation wealthy, not living up to it are you Jeff?  Typical.