Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 11, 2017

So She Thinks She's Going To Bully Me Some More Does She?


Laurie, Laurie, Laurie...when you aren't in the position to be fucking with someone, you shouldn't go around threatening people.  I know you like to make people think things that aren't true.  I'm not that kind of person.  I've got a lot of work to do right now and I don't need you sitting in your squat house, screaming and yelling at me, telling me how superior you are.  I know that you have a huge drug problem and I feel sorry for you.  I pity you.  I know that you and drugs have a long standing relationship with one another and that you need a lot of help, but you can't expect everyone to do things for you.  Sobriety is what you should think about, not making the entire world drug addicted to match up with you.  It's much easier for you to get sober than it is for you to put the rest of the world on meth.   I'm kind of thinking that you've been on the stuff for way too long and you need sleep.

I know that you need help, but you aren't going to find the answers to your problems at the end of a syringe.   You seem to keep looking there, but once the needle is empty, your life keeps spiraling out of control.  You need to eat, sleep and stop looking at the computer screen while life goes on around you.  Addiction is what you suffer from along with mental illness.  There are people that can help you, but I'm not one of them.  Money isn't going to help your problems go away.  You need to get psychological help for your mental problems.  My family doesn't have the answers that you seek.  Your family doesn't either.  Nobody knows what your problems are any longer.  You need to give up and tell the police what you have done.

There isn't any way out.  You are self destructing in the most humiliating way I've ever seen.  It's sad and pitiful the way you are declining.  I've never seen a more pitiful woman in my life.  I'm glad we were never friends or I would actually feel bad for you.  It's ironic that you are the person that you tried to make me look like, but at the same time it is refreshing to know that you are every bit as evil as the person you tried to make me out to be.  There is no excuse for your behavior.