Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 6, 2017

Protecting Laurie's Family From Laurie, This Is So Important!!!


Knowing what Laurie is putting me through right now, I can only imagine what she and her brother are trying to do to her mom and sister.  It's got to be painful.  I am super concerned for their safety.  I've seen one bullet come through my car door window with a message that said, "too bad they missed" and have heard of others with one of my team mates, Barbara and rumors of one with Steven Frey.  With Missy, the drug dealer, trying hard to "tie up loose ends" with Jeffrey Katzenberg, I am really worried about their safety.  Missy has a tendency to go "Big Long Beach Drug Dealer" and think that "eliminating" people is the way to thug out an answer.  I don't like that kind of mentality.  In fact, I wouldn't put it past Missy to have already have tried to befriend members of Laurie's family as a way to sucker them in to believing her story.  This isn't a good thing.  Missy likes to play innocent, but she's just looking to set them up for heartache.

I'm the police informant here and I'm the person with the federal experience in law enforcement.  Missy slides down greased poles for a living.  Missy's the lesbian that scams money from men at Gentlemen's Clubs while looking at their credit cards for Laurie to steal money from.  I'm the guy with the college degree from the University of California that worked for the U.S. Department of Justice for the federal bench in San Diego.  I'm the guy that is a certified paralegal.  I'm the one that writes a blog for the victims of this crime.  I'm the one that knows what Laurie is really like and I'm sober.

If anyone is to be trusted here, it isn't Missy.  The reason I haven't contacted Laurie's family is because I know of the safety risks involved.  Anyone with half a brain knows that doing so would risk their family's safety.  I'm not that guy.  I would rather support them by giving them an option with legal channels.  Like the one above.  If you are Laurie's mother or sister or cousin that works for the City of La Quinta, you have a right to be protected from her evil use of this system and Rutan & Tucker should be helping you with this matter.  You should contact M. Katherine Jensen and let her know of your concerns for your safety about her.  Let her know that she is likely to call and pretend to be one of you and complain about me, but you know what she is really like.  Telling you this is not against the law.  It is my good faith effort to protect you from Jeffrey and Missy and Laurie hurting you.

I think that it is ridiculous for Missy to try to befriend you.  She isn't someone without ties to your daughter as I am sure you have heard for years.  She's just another drug dealer that scams family's for money, like Jeffrey's.  She's not that pretty.  She's not as nice as she wants you to believe.  She's not concerned for your safety and she isn't going to be able to help you.  A lawyer will help you.  This is your right to have the right lawyer on YOUR side.  She can help you keep Laurie away and have her prosecuted if she comes near you or your family with threats.  You deserve to be happy.  I think so.

This is Noam Duzman, he works in Government litigation for Rutan & Tucker.  Wouldn't mind if he looked into whether or not police informants with an agreement on paper are able to be represented by legal counsel.  Christopher could use legal counsel for his arrest and for the electronic harassment situation that exists.  He's also been contacted on videotape by Laurie in a situation where she admits to knowing his informant status and tells him that she is now working for him as an informant for the Palm Springs Police Department.  This is a relationship that she denies to his partner at Rutan when she represents herself as an employee of the City of La Quinta.