Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 9, 2017

Oops! He Did It Again! Dr. John Hall, My Friend, Authors Another Book on Electronic Harassment


I'm a bit behind in getting this out, but for all of you that have read, "A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America" a book that has ties to Laurie and Brian from the San Antonio area of Texas, Dr. John Hall, my good friend, has now written a second book, "Guinea Pigs: Technologies of Control", a book about the remote control of human behavior.

You'll recall that Dr. Hall and I met a few years back at a seminar in Northern California at Sonoma State University at a Symposium for Electronic Harassment.  He is a terrific person.  An anesthesiologist from the San Antonio area of Texas, he and another doctor, Terry Robertson, were putting on a symposium for advocates against the crime of electronic harassment and gang stalking.  He'd gotten ahold of the "HateLisa" blog and contacted me about the first book he was publishing and sent me some copies.  He knew what I was suffering from.  He liked the "HateLisa" project and was highly interested in the number of victims in our area suffering from this crime.  I was invited to attend.  I flew to San Francisco and went to Sonoma State to listen to his lecture.  I was fascinated by his story that was eerily similar to mine.

At the symposium, I was asked to speak and told everyone about the way I thought we could prove the electronic harassment outside of the medical community through the commonality of experience using our LGBTQ community that weren't familiar with each other but were all infected with the HIV virus and all hearing the same voice of one woman that they didn't know named "Lisa".  Unknown to each other, a group hallucination, isn't possible.  Hundreds of gay men all knowing the "voice of Lisa".  All experiencing problems with the police.  All having similar repeated experiences.  Now we all know suffering from the same strain of the AIDS virus from the same woman with a brother that has the same strain.   The panel with doctors was amazed.  Then I brought up the billboard campaign for the community and they loved the idea.  This was later adopted by the Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance People in a national campaign that didn't make it to Palm Springs the way I'd hoped but did get to Los Angeles and other cities.  It was extremely helpful.  In our city it would have been tremendous in finding Laurie.

Outside of the medical community, my part of the lecture earned me the title of "Dr. Hall's Right Hand Man in California" and I am very proud of that.  I've guest hosted on the radio for him and have been his soldier in this war here ever since.  Quite honestly, this man is really a great person.  He knows this technology and it's history better than anyone.  He is the best person to talk about it that I've ever known and has been through everything.  

When he talks about this crime he does so in a manner that most people can understand.  His story is one of loss but he's really looked at this crime from a government development angle in this new book and that gives a solid history from which to build.  My own story in this area takes it from there.  Our story basically takes this technology from San Antonio and builds a personal account of what happens in Texas when the technology falls into the hands of a girl and a boy with a desire to build a criminal enterprise and a sado-masochistic dream of sex, drugs and complete domination of the LGBTQ community through force, disease and crime.  What Dr. Hall does is give us the beginning.  What I will do is show you what it did from there.

I would suggest that Anthony get ahold of a copy of Guinea Pigs...and bone up on the history of this technology with my friend Dr. John Hall, then we can build from there.  You may want to show him Laurie's picture and see if it it reminds him of someone named Sheree...from a long time ago.