Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 23, 2017

Nocturnal Admissions: Laurie Likes To Talk On Tape


I have told her and told her not to talk to me.  She knows that I'm a police informant against her and she knows that when she talks to me that the conversations are recorded.  She just can't stop herself from threatening me and my family.  Most of the time that big fat mouth of hers just keeps on flapping.  Every time Laurie talks I tell her, stop talking to me, but that mouth of hers never stops.  She loves to threaten people.  Over and over again it's always some other lie that she wants to perpetuate or some kind of plan that she has to sell her drugs but she doesn't realize that the law doesn't care.  It's not what the reality is, it is what she is trying to make me believe the truth is that is the problem.  Whatever the threat the law is very clear.  If she is putting me, my family or my loved ones in a situation to fear for our lives or our safety, she has committed a crime.  She does it all the time.  She does it on tape and she has done it voluntarily to a police informant that is more than willing to turn those recordings over to the police.

Laurie thinks that she can say whatever she wants, whenever she wants, to whomever she wants and get away with it, but that isn't what the law says.  She doesn't realize that as a police informant I have a lot of space to reply to her when she does this.  If she won't leave me alone, I have the right to ask her all kinds of questions about her drug dealing and plans and boy does she love to answer them.   Laurie loves to talk.  She loves to threaten people and talk about it.  She mostly loves to tell you about what she has done to you and gotten away with.  She thinks she's cute.  One thing that I've learned about working in this position is how much power she thinks she has in getting away with the crimes that she commits.  The more she gets away with, the more powerful she thinks she is.  To show people how strong she is, she just loves telling you that she got away with it.  I can't tell you how many times she's admitted to the crimes that she's committed.

Bravado and machismo are two of her biggest faults.  She loves to thump her chest and act like some kind of jungle ape.  I think of her as some kind of primal chimpanzee.  She really has no off button when it comes to the oration of her conquests.  She use to love telling people about when her brother shot at me in San Diego and that if they didn't do the work she wanted them to do, he would do the same thing to them.  I think that Steven Frey may have heard about this.   I know that Jonathan Mendenhall and others heard about this drive by shooting.   Steven once told me that "Peter DiMartino" was a hit man for the mafia that was going to kill his parents if he didn't do what he told him to do.  This is something that Laurie reveled in.  She loves thinking that her brother is some kind of mercenary for hire.  A hired gun.

We're still looking for the silver pick up truck with the flap in the back of the cab of the shell where he use to hide so he could take a pot shot at a passing car.  You remember the Chicago shootings a while back where the shooter would hide in the trunk of the car and shoot from the trunk?  Brian loved this idea so he built himself a "shooter's window" out of the back of a silver pick up in San Diego.  That way the driver could pass the target but the shooter could take a shot at the target once the vehicle passed.  There is some kind of a window in the side of the shell that he can look through and shoot out of.   It is a full sized truck like a Chevy or a Ford with a cab on the back.

Laurie use to brag to people that her brother was responsible for that shooting.  Allegedly she saved the shell from that shooting and we have it somewhere.  The bullet lodged in the door frame of my red Honda Civic and missed my head by about five inches.  It was a single shot in the early morning hours of July 2003.  Right by my apartment complex in downtown San Diego.  One of the only drive by shooting in San Diego downtown in years.  It just doesn't happen very often in that area, but Laurie was quick to spread the word, of course she would later add, without me telling her anything, that it somehow was "drug related".  That wasn't true.  In fact, most of my problems were drug related...HER DRUG PROBLEM, NOT MINE!

Laurie's problems with drugs have always been my problems and everyone else's.  Now she thinks that I'm going to solve them for her.  I've got news for her.  I'm not interested.  I haven't been into the drug scene in way over ten years and I'm sober for the rest of my life.  I have no problem with people that use or sell drugs.  I just chose not to do that for me.  What other people do in their lives is their business.  I'm more of a live and let live kind of person.  I just don't think it fits where I am and what I do in my life.  Remember, I am an informant against the woman that has been stalking me for years, not against drug addicts or drug dealers.  The truth is that this woman is an enemy to police and drug dealers alike.  What she does puts everyone in danger.  The illegal arrests stem from illegal information provided to police that they can't use and the police don't want.  Neither drug dealer nor police officer needs this kind of information.  Nobody needs to be put in this situation.

Pitting both sides against each other in an unfair war isn't safe for anyone.

Laurie is a drug dealer that steals drugs.  She loves to turn and burn other drug dealers.  She'll act like a friend then burn them to the police.  Nobody wins in that situation and she has a terrible reputation all over California.  She and her brother have a nasty reputation for stealing drugs and burning cops too.  Playing both sides against the middle where only she wins, isn't smart.  Nobody loves a hypocrite.  Drug dealers and cops have a clear cut side.  They know the risks. If you sell drugs, you know you could be arrested.  Cops don't like drugs and they are law enforcement.  Good guy vs. bad guy.  Simple.  Laurie screws with that relationship.  Stealing from drug dealers and lying to cops.  Not a good idea.

So now Laurie is talking on tape and audio recordings thinking that her big fat mouth can do what it has always done.  Threaten, intimidate, harass and bother me, but it's different now.  What she says can hurt her.  Yes, Laurie, I can say that.  I can say whatever I want to say when I am thinking to myself and talking to my friends on this line because I have provided the correct information to them for using this system in this investigation.  It can not ever be used for a prosecution of myself of any type.  I am an informant and the tactics that I use are protected.  It is only for use in the prosecution of the woman that is harassing with with remote neural monitoring and her friends.  I have to employ some tactics that aren't my favorite to get the information that I need.  It is a commonly used practice by informants and not something that I would use in my everyday life but, it has to be done.  You, Laure, are a very unique kind of suspect.  A sociopath that likes to manipulate people.  Sometimes I have to say and do things that show what kind of person that you are.  This blog is that kind of tool and so is this recording.  You think you have me pigeon holed into some kind of conversational bs that will make me look bad, but the truth is that who I am is not always reflected on these tapes.  I am using my informant status to gain advantage over your manipulative nature as a criminal.  You think you are smarter than me, but if I wasn't an informant, I'd be doing this differently.  I don't have to using this tactic.

Kisses...Kevin