Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, February 28, 2017

No More Bullshit! I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED TO ME NOW...NOT TO ANYONE BUT ME!!!!


Let me make this perfectly clear to the person that removed the money from my savings account and let Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg control it.  I want it back.  All of it!  Every single penny.  I don't want it to be controlled by my mother, father or anyone in my family but me.  I want all of it.  Not part of it.  It is all mine.  I earned every single dime that is in that account and I want it returned to me in full without a single dime missing.  I will now be mine to control from now on.  It should never have been moved without my approval.  It will never be touched again without my approval.

Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife Marilyn no longer have a say in how it is used and never should have.  I want it all returned to me.  Immediately.  There is no more discussion about how it should be returned.  There should be a check written and given to Bryan Anderson and handed to me.  Period.  I don't want to hear another word about it. What Jeffrey wants is a fight.  I am not going to hear another word about it.  I want this money returned immediately without a single discussion about how he intended to use it.  I am finished with this game of "protecting my family".  You can't protect a family by stealing from them without a discussion with the whole family.  It is ridiculous.  The Christmas thing was a joke that hurt me horribly.  He is not going to hurt me any further.  I have tremendous bills that need to be paid and medical bills mounting.  I am sick and need the savings returned.

I want my sister called and apologized to immediately.  Brian Anderson should be involved this minute.  Right now Brian.