Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 2, 2017

My New Home: Just Wanted You All To Get A Sneek Peek At The Home I'm "Allowed" To Move In To, Thanks Hollywood and Christopher


After months of telling people how much he appreciates the efforts I've made, this is where I'll be moving after I sell the home, I'm living in.  Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Hollywood, you two are real life savers.  I just wanted to say thank you for ten years of all that love and support.  Your constant supervision of my family and our finances was so helpful that it has afforded me the opportunity to move into this luxury palace!

I want to let you know that if you ever want me to help with anything again, you can ask.  In the future I'll be sure to think much harder about my answer.

Kevin without Christopher.