Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Missy Pissy's Back Chief Reyes...And She Won't Return My Money


Missy Pissy and Jeffrey are plotting and planning again all night long to ruin today for me.  I've been waiting to hear from all kinds of people about moving out of this area.  Jeffrey has stolen my funding that I saved and I want him arrested.  He and Missy are both going to jail for it.

This plan between the pair has gone on long enough.  I can't take one more second of this arrangement.  I can't sleep and I can't do anything about what they are doing to my family. I want them arrested.  Nothing but the most grueling punishment will do.