Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 23, 2017

Looks Like He Saw A Geraghost! I Don't Think Jeffrey Should Think Of Mark For Missy Pissy!


See this handsome guy?  He's Mark Geragos, head of the Geragos & Geragos Law Firm that has represented Mike and Mindy Nichols in their law suit versus Rae Fernandez and others at the PSPD in their quest against officers that mistreated them as informants.  The problems that I see in their case seem to be echoed in the problems that I am now experiencing here with Missy Pissy, Laurie and Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Monies go missing from an informant and Laurie and Missy Pissy seem to know about the case, but nobody at the PSPD seems to know about it.   Hmmm?  Could it be that these two girls have something to do with it?

Actually it wasn't Mark up there that dealt with the case, but one of his partners, Ben Meisalas, whom I've left messages for before.  In the past I was pretty discreet about letting you all know what I've done, but what the Hell, I might as well let you know that when this case broke, I was pretty certain that Laurie was contacting me pretending to be Mindy Nichols.  I have emails from the same email IP Address as other emails from Sharon Mendenhall and Anthony Dabiere that were "suspicious" so when "Mindy" got ahold of me, I kind of figured that Laurie was behind this as well. Oh she was so helpful.  She told me all about the case.  Rae Fernandez and Matt Beard and Rae's husband, Gerry Fernandez involved in police misconduct with informants, reminded me of myself and Christopher.  She knew so much about the case...even the stuff that the papers were getting wrong, like the name of the Nichols' mother's name.

Once I figured that Rae was involved and I knew about her relationship with electronic harassment and Laurie, I decided that Mr. Meisalas might want to ask Officer Fernandez a few questions about Laurie and what she did for the Palm Springs Police Department.  I don't know how that went, but I'm sure that Officer Fernandez has got to have some sort of answer since we know that Jonathan Mendenhall has seen many conversations between the two.   Many of my team members have seen the pair talking to one another, haven't they Laurie.  Even your mother knows how close you two "sister friends" were...right Laurie?  I figure that Mr. Meisalas might want to know that Officer Fernandez might even have this kind of relationship with their finances too and that you and Missy Pissy might have pulled the same kind of financial scam on them that you did with Jeffrey and me.  Who knows?

When money goes missing and I don't know where it is, I start to question where it goes.  That's the job of the informant.  I know Laurie and Missy...and when there is money missing, it usually ends up in one or both of their purses.  Right gals?