Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lisa Damiani: Maybe You Should Talk To My Sister


Dear Lisa,

Perhaps this situation with Jeffrey and my money is best served with a conversation between you and my sister.  I think he has put her in a situation that is full of lies.  He needs to be set straight and she needs to be told the truth about it.  She is living in a fantasy where she thinks that she is somehow in control of my finances.  That isn't the case.  I want this money returned to me and this bullshit about not being there or no bank account isn't going to continue.  I want it returned to me, pronto.

I don't like Jeffrey acting like he has control over me or my family any longer.

I want this situation resolved and I want him prosecuted for this theft.

Kevin