Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 20, 2017

Lisa Damiani And M. Katherine Jensen: Jeffrey Is Scamming My Family


Lisa,

This situation with Jeffrey has grown out of control.  My father is asking me, on a daily basis, what I am planning on doing with my life.  It is impossible to plan with he and my sister holding on to my savings account and the monies donated to this project and my family.  Jeffrey and his wife are refusing to give that money over to me.  Christopher is also refusing to do the same.  I am under the understanding that some money was also given for informant work that was not turned over to me.  In other words, Jeffrey is acting, without permission, as some kind of financial overseer.  He has no such authority and neither does Christopher nor does Mrs. Katzenberg or my sister.  The monies taken from my bank account are mine.  I earned them at the Holiday Inn Express and they should not have been removed from that account without my written or verbal consent.  That was never given.  I have asked about these monies and the response was that "there is no such account".  It is my understanding that Jeffrey wished that this would cause emotional distress within my family.

I do not want that to be the case.  I will not be asking anyone else about this missing money under these circumstances for his viewing pleasure.  This is a police investigation not a three ring circus for his viewing pleasure or his financial advising class that he likes to teach using stolen monies.  He had no right to take this money and is not acting on my behalf or the police department's.  What he has done is simply a scam and it is illegal.  Since Christopher did not report the scam when it occurred, he too must have taken part in it.  Lending legitimacy to the scam by having police officers present that my sister knows is not legal either.  The monies should have been returned to me immediately, but have not been.  I am not impressed with this scam in the least.

Additionally, I was equally not impressed that the cash that was given was used to but one of the suspects a vehicle which I consider to be a symbolic "fuck you" to me and my family as this particular suspect took part in alleged criminal acts involving my rape and the death of my brother in law.  It's sickening to think that she would be driving a car purchased with money from my own family.  She makes me want to vomit.  Missy must honestly believe that getting rid of a victim's two MRIs of a bashed in skull after a rape like mine is "no big deal"...but when she's driving that car, I'll just bet she thinks, "God men are stupid!!!"  What in the fuck do I have to do, in this universe, to make people understand that Jeffrey is using my illness to gain an advantage over me.  He's using my broken skull and my HIV as a weapon to destroy my health!!!

I am horribly disabled now and this man is taking away everything I can do.  He's literally enjoying doing this in front of everyone I love.  Look at my skull!  Look at the injuries I've sustained.  I am not able to think like a normal person thinks.  I have a headache that lasts all day every single day all day long.  I've just heard Laurie say, "He's not disabled!" Bullshit!  I can't do half of the things that I want to do.  Jeffrey has made my life completely unlivable and now he and his wife have taken my Medicare.  What he is doing is what he and Missy Pissy planned on doing this entire time!  It was a calculated plan.  They planned this.  It was a plan.  It was carried out.  It was something that he and Bessie, David and Missy planned.  They planned it, they wrote it down and carried it out.  Laurie even has parts of it in her diary.  This has been a nine year long plan!!!

What is even more sinister is how little Jeffrey did for this investigation along the way until he got a chance to steal this money then act like it was some kind of benevolent act for my family.  He never intervened when Laurie planned on robbing my parents home.  He never called the police when she planned to steal from my trailer.  He told people not to call the police so how can he claim that this was to protect us now?  Because there was money for me?  Only when Kevin planned for his own family to have money to help himself and them did Jeffrey and Marilyn get involved in scamming his family.  Then his band of misfits scammed my sister out of these funds.  That's telling isn't it, Jeffrey?

I want this money back and I want him prosecuted for it.  He has no right to say anything about it.  He wants me or my sister to look like we lied or had something to do with it.  This is completely on him.  We did nothing wrong here.  A full admission is the only answer to this problem with the return of the monies owed.  There will be no other solution.