Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 11, 2017

Last Night's Blog Header: Laurie's Big Stinker

 

"An alternative plan" again?  Look people, when I tell you that Laurie is stupid, I know she's dumber than dirt.  I know she won't do anything by try to make herself seem smarter.  It's no secret to me that she's going to spend all night long trying to come up with an equal and opposite plan to what I've already proposed the day before.  That means taking what I've just done and doing the exact opposite of it.  She's so stupid.  It's just flip flopping.  There isn't anything more goldfish than that.

Laurie's an idiot.  My plan with my federal friends can't be touched by Jeffrey or anyone else.  He knows that there are way too many metaphorical land mines for him to traverse there.   He isn't that kind of a person.  He's not going to go traipsing through a mine field with Little Miss Big Mouth and her clumsy brother to try to save her.   Let's face it, Laurie, holding your wart covered hand through a hurricane isn't exactly the safest way to get through something.