Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 3, 2017

Just Because She Says She's A Cop On The Phone, Doesn't Make Her One...Get A Clue People!!!


Today she threatened to call a U.S. Attorney and a Superior Court Judge....and her girlfriend.  This was done with the knowledge of two San Diego Police Officers.  If that isn't enough, then there isn't enough evidence in the world to get this local team to do the right thing.  I'm officially over it.   What I have experienced in this investigation is a total lack of professionalism and a total lack of discipline when it comes to law enforcement.  Nobody here knows how to do their jobs correctly.   People, you are dealing with a total psychopath.  Laurie is a complete freak show.  She uses everything in the world to threaten me, my family and my friends and the least you could do is warn my family that this is going on and you won't even do that.  I'm over it.

I have so much dislike for all of you now that what I feel inside is a complete disregard for our friendships.  What I want to do now is seek justice through the justice system without any of you.  It isn't necessary anymore anyway.  You've forsaken me, I don't need you by statute, so you don't need me to be your friend either.  What has transpired is a complete disregard for anything that resembles friendship.  Leaving me here to fend for myself is like staking a lamb to a tiger cage and seeing if the lamb can survive for nine years alone.  It's not funny and it isn't something that a friend would do.

Laurie has made so many phone calls to try to hurt me and my family right in front of all of you. You've done nothing to help me.  I know that I can do this alone.  Do not expect my help in the future.  I can do this without you all.  Have fun with your lies.