Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
Boy did I make Lori mad today...all I had to do was talk about how much I love Christopher to someone from my work! It was like a shockwave delivered to the heart of my stalker. Lori must have some kind of weird thoughts going through her pin head tonight because she is twirling around like Linda Blair's head on a possession victim. What kind of lesbian is in love with a gay man to the point where she freaks out when he talks about his own boyfriend? Lori has some issues with reality and not knowing what it is. I know that Christopher must just cringe when she starts hearing that I don't have any kind of feelings for this high school loser! She's using yearbooks from Junior High School and high school to make up fantasies about some life she never had. I'm considering locking myself in my home again and not coming out. Total Single White Lesbian Female material. Calm down Lori, you've been dumped before...
Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, February 4, 2017

It's Not Like She's On My Mind, She's Stuck Outside Of My Skull, There's A Difference!!!


You can't imagine how little I think about Laurie on my own.  There is a way to prove it though...thanks to her own technology, you will, someday be able to see that the only time Laurie enters my mind, is when someone forces her to be there.  You won't ever hear any of my friends tell you that I talk about her outside of this very project.  Nothing.  Not a single word.  You know why?  It's because she is nothing to me.  She doesn't matter to me on any level at all.  I would do anything at all to never have to think about her ever again and tell everyone never to bring that name up to me.

I don't want her near me.  I don't need to hear her voice.  I don't want to see her.  We were never friendly.  None of my friends are friends of hers.  There isn't a single reason for our paths to cross.  Not one.  Her "relationship" with me, is one sided and forced only by her.  Ask Bryan Anderson and many others who pushes that envelope and he will tell you...she initiates that contact, not me.  Ask her former "attorney" from the City of La Quinta, who initiated that contact, it certainly wasn't me.  In fact during that entire time, my fight wasn't with anyone...it was one of complete passivity...that is because I want nothing to do with anyone that has contact with Laurie.  The only contacts I had dealt with what the law allowed and required as proof of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.