Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It's Daily, It's All Day Long, It's Missy and Laurie...He Loves Every Minute of It And Christopher Won't Stop It!!!


I know that you all don't really understand what this is like, but imagine knowing that you planned for something bad to happen.  You spent time putting everything together to keep it from happening.  You stocked up.  You fortified the walls.  You put away food. You put away money.  You told people it was going to happen.  You provided so that it wouldn't then the people you trusted to keep if from happening, made it happen right in front of you.  They took everything that you did to keep yourself safe so now you get to watch while everything around you falls apart the way it shouldn't have because you planned.  This is what it is like with Jeffrey telling everyone that he wouldn't do something like this to me and my family, but doing it instead.  He's a fucking liar.  He and his wife are liars.

Every day all day long is a mental whipping worse than the day before.  It starts when you wake up, then you see your family and they whip you for a while, then you come home to have his blonde freak girlfriend whip you some more while she drives around in a car that she bought scamming money that you saved from a job you worked for six years.  After that you hear Laurie telling everyone how they should give her the money that Jeffrey stole.  Then you realize that none of the bills that you could have paid easily aren't going to get paid because some billionaire can't own up to taking what you worked your ass off for while your ex boyfriend sits and watches it happen.  It is a daily mind fuck.  They involved your family, they took everything they could and now they want you not to say anything about it.  They want you to comply.  Fuck you Jeffrey.  I won't be silent about what you and your son did.  You stole from me.  You took something that could have kept me alive and you did it just to be a spiteful mean little bitch.

Nobody in Hollywood likes you because they know you are this kind of a person.  They've all heard the rumors.  Now I know why.  You are beastly little bitch of a man.  You are hated because you are a thief. Nobody should like you.  You hurt people for fun.  You teach lessons to people that don't sign up for your class.  Nobody wants you to teach them something that they don't want to know from a man that has no ethics.  I don't respect you.  You have nothing that I want to learn.   You're trying to teach me about money by stealing mine????  I worked hard for that money and you're telling me that stealing it from me is a lesson?  Guess what, I have a lesson for you and your son, it's called the legal system.  They put people in jail for stealing money and you go to jail for it.