Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 4, 2017

It Never Use To Be Difficult To Open Her Mouth and Stick Something Inside...LOL...


Suddenly, using her own family has become, not such a good idea.  I guess it is one of those things where it "sounds good at the time, then it isn't such a good thing later" for Laurie.  I know, I told Laurie and Brian before they ever did it, not to get involve with these people, but, you know Laurie, once she gets a bee in her toolbelt, it's full on "Lucy and Ethel".

Now you can bet the phone calls will be starting.  Never the less, I've already warned members of their family that Laurie has been under investigation and that I am a police informant now for years.  The last time I did this, two of them went to jail for drugs suspiciously showing up in their cars without their knowledge.  Neither cousin knew the drugs were there after a short alleged visit to Laurie's home.  Isn't that odd?  I think that it is awfully scary to think that once you've crossed her that she gives you a call to come and visit then drugs show up in your car and you get arrested.  Isn't this what I've said that "Lisa" does?  Strange, huh?  Not to me it isn't.  When I tell someone not to talk to or have contact with this person, I mean it.  She's dangerous, especially when her brother is around.  One walk outside and your car is ready for a police ambush and a phone call to set it up.

So there is reason to be concerned.  There is precedence.  Now what I am concerned about is the safety of the La Quinta employee and her family.  This would fall under the category of Rutan & Tucker and the services of M. Katherine Jensen, Esq.  This is precisely why I like teaming up with an attorney rather than scolding one.  Clearly from the photographs in Sedona, Arizona with the evidence I have previously provided on this blog: the Sedona Summit reservation I made, the photographs of my friends with me at my work the night before I went to Sedona, the pictures of the petitioner in Sedona with my friends and the petition itself, there is enough evidence to support my claim of questionability of credibility.  No petitioner could be at work in La Quinta on the day that she is in Sedona taking that picture with my friends while I am there on vacation.  It is not possible.  Two of my employees on this vacation witnessed this petitioner in Sedona questioning them about me...with video and pictures, allegedly.

I am now concerned about what I know that this person in the photographs does.  She will now begin the threatening process of anyone that will say she was there or that she isn't the employee.  This would include the employee herself, the people in those photographs, the two men that accompanied me on that trip and anyone that was with her.   This is something that I have experienced before.   Diligence is important here to protect and preserve these witnesses.   I am also a huge target during these periods as witnessed by the initial petition for "workplace violence", the "on-line death of Jonathan Mendenhall", the disappearance of Anthony Dabiere and the arrest of Christopher Monti.  These are all in an effort to disrupt this police investigation with law enforcement.  I've said this before, we are dealing with someone that will falsify calls to police and try to get someone arrested for silence using lies.  Diligence is necessary.

People like Deputy Fiebig and others that have been "successfully" used before should be contacted.  Whatever Laurie has used in the past that didn't get a "No" will be used again.  She is a creature of habit.  She'll call in any favor that was used in the past.  Blackmail and sabotage.  This is what she uses to threaten people.  Remember, Laurie doesn't have a lot of experience when it comes to the law so violence and threats are what she uses.  Diligence to protect informants is necessary, this is vitally important now.

Safety!  Safety! Safety!  Nobody knows this better than I do.  Laurie's been using more needles than a haystack lately!  If you don't believe me, check the haystack!  Incidentally, I think it is pretty safe to assume that the cousins mentioned above will all say that Laurie is involved with drugs.  Now that she has involved all of them with arrests, it is a pretty safe bet that when they find out that she put all of their lives in jeopardy that they won't be as loyal to her as they have been in the past.  What most people don't realize is that she likes to turn and burn them.  She's not a terrific family member.  It's always, "Don't say anything about me to anyone about this...but come on, nobody likes to be tattled on do they?"  I know drugs...and when you are using them, someone that is a hypocrite isn't the kind of person you stick up for.