Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 24, 2017

Is Laurie Pregnant With Missy's Baby?


Sisters are doing it for themselves!!!

Equal rights for lesbians!!!

Somehow, I don't think that there is much truth to this rumor though.  As much as we all think that Missy might wear the pants in this family, there is little doubt that she has a penis.  To use one of Laurie's old Steven Frey quotes, "Word on the street is," that Laurie's trying to fake another pregnancy...not the first time and she's doing it because of some restraining order comments that she's made about Bryan Anderson being her boyfriend or married to him and having kids with him or having children or being married or something.  She none the less wants to have some kind of bullshit photographic proof that this is somehow true. 

I doubt that her mother has ever met her offspring.  I doubt that she's ever introduced them to her brother either.  Maybe, he's baby daddy?  Who knows?  According to Jonathan Mendenhall and other witnesses there is a chance (Kendrick Davis).  I wouldn't want Laurie to say I made this up, so I have to name names.  You don't know those names do you Laurie?  You might want to check with Bryan Anderson before you answer Laurie, he knows you do.

I guess you must have lied again on that restraining order Laurie because you know these two guys too and I know them since high school...but one of them you saw in Sedona just before you filed it, didn't you?

Now that you and Missy are together, you want to be mommies?  I think that's cute, but really?  Are you two fit to be mothers?  She abandoned the last kid she cared for and you, um, well, you couldn't keep a pot plant alive.  My advice, don't try it, Laurie...you've already botched a fake death, now you want to try a fake birth?  Until you get one right you shouldn't try another.  You should try for a real life, yours.  Try being the real you for once...just go out in the yard and lay down.  Be the piece of shit you really are.