Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 10, 2017

Insinuating Or Implying: Laurie Is Telling Me and Others That She Is Going To Rob, Destroy and Vandalize, My Home For Sale!!!


Here she goes again!  Laurie is up to her old tricks again, telling everyone how she plans to contact my sales agent and tell her that she wants to see this home my family is selling so that she can make a copy of the keys and come over to vandalize it.  This is one of those things that I am wondering, "Did Laurie do this to her own father's home before he passed away?"  I have heard rumors that she was doing this too.  We know that Steven Frey's home was vandalized before Laurie and Brian left town, I have the text messages to prove it.  They came from Steven's own phone number, but he doesn't appear to have been the sender.  If he didn't send them, then who did?  In one of the messages he says, "Peter says hi."  Now is there anyone out there that knows if Brian was pretending to be someone named "Peter"?

Oddly enough, Laurie ended up with a whole bunch of Steven's belongings in the home that she now shares with her brother according to Jonathan Mendenhall, after Steven's home was "ransacked".  His "cow couch" and his "big screen television" were only a few of the items that were taken from his home on Baristo Road.  She was threatening for years to break into his home and steal what she wanted according to Steven Frey.  This would, once again, make she and her brother, prime suspects in the rape that occurred there.  If they are known to have broken in there and stolen his things, it proves that they have been there in the past, they know who he is and they know what was in his home.  I was once in his home and they broke me too...ransacked is more appropriate.  Laurie loves to threaten for a few months prior to her big attacks, don't you Laurie?

I remember the last time Laurie pulled off her big attack.  It was right before being asked to be a police informant.  I was at Steven's home and Laurie and Brian were pretending to be "Sheree" and "Peter".  At one point, Laurie was telling me that "Peter" was outside with a hand gun and he was going to kill us.  I've been shot at before in San Diego and one thing that I do know is that there is no substitute for being on guard.  She kept telling me to call 911.  I did call to report someone being outside...Steven got mad, of course.  Police came over and came in the house...told me to leave, but drugs were everywhere.  Laurie had made this happen.

Soon thereafter there was another incident.  Once again Peter was going to be coming over...on and on.  Steven told me that Peter was a "hitman hired to kill his family if he told me anything about him".  On that night we contacted Bryan Anderson.  A story that Steven would later recount to my father and it pissed me off.  I ended our relationship as friends that day.  We have since become friends again, but much more distant.  You see when someone puts you in fear for your life or their family's life, you have a responsibility as a friend to do something about it.  That was his mistake, but was he really wrong?  Not really.  He told the truth.  Attempts on my life and his, later show that he did tell the truth.  I would later be raped in his home by the woman pretending to be "Sheree" and the man pretending to be "Peter"...they almost killed me.  Isn't that a hitman or hitwoman?  You decide.  He warned me then recanted.  Don't know which was real, but I thank him for it anyway.  Who knows what the right way to deal with Laurie is when she is crazy?  Certainly doing nothing is NOT the correct thing.

I want Jeffrey Katzenberg's head of security here and on the job right this very minute.  Benjamin is in extreme danger.  This girl needs to be under constant surveillance until police do something about her.  She is a menace to society and she needs to have people close enough to stop her if she gets this head of crazy going again.  She's just as close to Benjamin and Jeffrey as she is to me.  No telling which direction she'll turn on the highway and you aren't close enough to stop her once she does.  Get here.

The police in Palm Springs are lying to the public if they are telling people that they haven't had a long series of break ins over the years where a group of people have moved into homes for a period and destroyed them.  I have interviewed men that are victims of this crime and many of them have had vandalism to their homes in this situation.  Hateful messages scrawled on their walls.  Holes in their walls.  Fingernail polish all over their family pictures and floors.  Paint strewn everywhere.  The homes are completely demolished on the inside and there is usually the tell tale pile of shit left in the middle of the floor.  There is fecal matter left.  Finger prints are left behind and in some cases the vandal has even used a vehicle left at the home.  Motorcycles, cars and even a truck has been used by the vandal with a fake id bearing the name of Christopher Monti.  Where is the traffic camera from the cop used at that stop???

We have the ticket.  We have the truck license.  We have the name of the owner.  We know that there was a passenger in the truck.  We know that the id was fake.  We know that this was a missed opportunity for the driver to be caught.  What happened at that location where the truck was registered to the real owner.  Doesn't a red light flash to the police when the driver of the vehicle isn't the registered owner???  Shouldn't this stop raise a red flag somewhere?  Come on PSPD....used your five senses here.  You have to be better at your police stops.  You have to know that when something isn't matching to look further.

I can guarantee you one thing.  Christopher Monti can be checked to see where he was on this day at this time of the ticket and he won't be the driver of that truck.  I can also guarantee you that Brian LaTweeker can also be checked to see where he was that day at that time too.  What do you think a check of his live database will show?  How about a check of his passenger's database?  You see it isn't as easy for the police to explain away the actual real time memories of the victims of this crime.  When I tell you people that we aren't the kind of gay men that commit these crimes, I mean it.  I know my friends.  We don't do what Laurie tells you we do.  We're the good guys.  We don't lie.  We don't deserve to be treated like the enemy.