Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 17, 2017

If You Can Rank Law Schools, I Was Thinking Why Shouldn't I Rank Boyfriends That Missy, Bessie, Laurie and The Katzenberg's Have Ruined For Me?

Top Law Schools of 2017 click for larger

Ever since Marilyn Katzenberg and her husband Jeffrey have decided that they would make all of the decisions in my life for me, it has been up to them whether I live or die, whether I would be employed or not, whether I would die of AIDS or not, whether I would have a boyfriend or not and basically whether this project would be successful or not.   Basically, Jeffrey has been playing God with my life.  He likes to think of himself as the most important person in my life.  Guess what, he's not.  In fact, he remains the least important factor in my entire life.  I don't care what happens to him or his wife in the future and the decisions that they think that they are making for me, just might put them in jail.  The odds are against them now that I've grown tired of all of the wrong ones that they have made, especially the ones where Christopher Monti have been concerned.  Jeffrey and Marilyn were specifically told "Do NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INVOLVE YOURSELVES IN MY PERSONAL LIFE...I EMPHASIZED THAT A MILLION AND A HALF TIMES TO BOTH OF THEM."  This was a point that I made to them over and over again.  What did they do?  They moved him in.  Huh?

That decision resulted in them completely controlling his live.  And mine.

Today I was looking at the rankings of Law Schools throughout the country for the 2017 year and was wondering to myself, now that they have ruined that relationship by meddling, as I have told them not to.  Where Christopher would rank in the "relationships ruined because of Bessie, Missy, Laurie and Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg" categories.  There have been many.  Laurie and her Triad of Pussy have been involved in my love life for decades.  In fact, Bessie has taken a very active role in ruining my life for many years.  She just loves sticking her big fat nose into my business whenever she can.  She's done it to my sister too.  One dead husband will show everyone that...then there is the one that was recently divorced.  I have Steven Frey and John Payne and others where the boyfriend department is concerned....so where would Christopher Monti fall.

You will remember that Missy Pissy has taken another active role in the destruction of this relationship.  She helped, with Bessie's boyfriend, to put him in jail and write a letter on Mrs. Monti and his sister's behalf to tell me to look to the "front window of a car" to forget about Christopher.  Then there were the calls from "The Ranch" and the punches in the face.  Then there were the other things that came into play like the years without the phone calls and the returned letters and all the shit that the Monti's could have done but never did.  Then there are the rumors that they came out here and began to live but never bothered to thank me...and all that shit.  So where would Christopher rank on the "worthless boyfriend's that never worked out" list?

Who knows?

I'm still working that one out.  Of course, Jeffrey is hoping for number one.  I'm still deciding on the criteria.  Is it the "pain factor"?  I'm still recalling the John Payne case.  That one was very painful as most of you will recall.  I did cry for days.

The Steven Frey one was humiliating.  I did try very hard with that one too.  I did make a huge effort to be a friend and was a good one there.  I learned to love Steven as a good person and to be honest he was nicer to me than either of the other two.  He was kinder and did more for me than either Christopher or John ever did.

I made a commitment to Christopher and his mother and neither one of them did shit for me.  His sister seemed nice but she did nothing.  Overall it was a worthless experience.  I put in more effort than ever for a person that is more selfish and self centered than anyone of the other two.  He never amounted to anything.  Jonathan told me he loved me but then again, Jonathan isn't exactly following through either.  The Monti's let too much stand and let my family fall.

The ranking have other boyfriends in there too.  There's Ashley.  Then there are girl friends too.  Jacquie.  All of these people should be considered on the list.  Bessie is a fucking cunt.  I hope she dies an old fucking maid.  I hope you all realize that Dave dumped her or she dumped him already because he has a huge drug problem and she's a gold digging bitch.  So all this time Jeffrey tried to help the two of them by screwing me over for nothing.  The two of them got exactly what they deserved...and here we all thought that their love that was built on nothing would last forever...it fell apart and cost me everything.  Let's all tell Bessie what we think of her for doing this to Christopher and me.  In other words she sacrificed my relationship of nine years to fuck a millionaire brat then dumped him when his meth habit got too big.