Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 4, 2017

Hey Josh, I Think Jeffrey's Getting A Bit Too, "Let's See What We Can Do To Kevin" Again!


Hey, Josh, I think we might have a problem with Jeffrey again.  Yeah bro, I don't want to alarm you or anything, but watching out for the family and stuff, I think he's getting a bit too, "let's fuck with Kevin" again.  That might not be good for the rest of all of us if you dig?  He's been leaving Missy at the mic again and you know how the family finances shit is going...and the pressure is on.  Christopher hasn't been allowed to help still and Jeffrey is kinda keeping everyone from helping still so he isn't really budging...I have a really creepy feeling about all of it.  Use your intuition...

Just so you know...

Keeping you up to date.  I like to keep you in the loop.