Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 18, 2017

Extortion: Missy Pissy Again


Well, he's doing her again!!!  Jeffrey's back with his girlfriend Missy Pissy. Marilyn has marshmallow-ed again and let the dog back in to pee all over her husband.  On the mic and not letting go, Christopher has, once again, acquiesced and handed his balls over to Missy Pissy.  This whole situation has to do with the problem that we all have with Jeffrey not having enough testosterone and Missy having way too much.  Is there nobody in that home that can get that fucking bitch out of that fucking house???  I have watched her control every single situation for years....and now she's trying to control my sister, my finances, my boyfriend and everything she can squirt her vagina on.  Listen whore, you are going to jail!

Jeffrey, every minute that she tries to provoke me, I am keeping track of.  I will make that another minute that Benjamin and Marilyn spend in jail.  We're going back to Christmas.  So you just keep her sitting on your lap there and we'll see how much you love your wife and kid.  I've heard her hostile take over for way too long.  If someone doesn't get her out of that house now, I'm going to see your wife starring in Orange is the New Katzenberg!