Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 4, 2017

Ending The Cycle Of Abuse


The cycle of abuse is ending tonight...the harass the shit out of Kevin using Missy and Laurie so that Kevin gets pissed off enough at Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg so that he will say something threatening about them resulting in a criminal action that will put Kevin in jail is OVER!   I won't put up with it for another minute.  It is time to start telling tales to the Katzenberg AIDS Foundation about Jeffrey's association with Missy, the girl that is associated with the intentional spreading of the virus in the Palm Springs area of California for the last twenty five years....without Jeffrey saying anything about it.  He has the proof...and his own son has the virus and the genotyping to prove it!!!

How can Jeffrey know, categorically, that his son was intentionally infected by a female rapist and not say anything and have a wife that heads an AIDS foundation?  Isn't that a tad bit hypocritical?  If Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg know that there is a woman that is intentionally spreading the AIDS virus in their own hometown, you'd think that they would be helping me to spread the word about this woman.  Right?  There should be billboards talking about it.  There should be police notified about it.  Spots on television about it on local television.  Testing and genotyping going on.  A whole lot of things.

One thing is for certain, Jeffrey and his wife shouldn't be working with one of the female suspects in the case should they?  No way!  I'm sure that if they knew that Missy was a part of this scheme that they would fire her immediately and she wouldn't be around any longer...so give her ass the boot.  I'm certain, also, that if they were receiving donations for the work that I am doing here on this blog that they would be sending them my way, right?  I know Rupaul would agree...this is the place to send them.  My work is essential to this community.  I wouldn't spend a dime on anything but the essentials to keep this whole shebang going.  I love helping our community going, but this is a rough time for me...it's tough.  Love will keep us together.