Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 23, 2017

Dear Parents Of The Dumbest Woman In History


You have got to be kidding me right?

You left her here again?

Okay, either you two parents are the worst parents in the history of having children or you have decided that your psychopath daughter is such a basket case that you would rather see her on the 11:00 news after seeing her kill and entire family than deal with the problem before it happens, right?  What in the world is your problem?

Listen Mr. and Mrs. Long Beach, it isn't enough that your freakishly weird sicko daughter has a thing for married men and living with their wives and children, but you seriously don't think that it is odd that she is teaching them to scam money from my bank accounts and buying cars with it?  What in the Hell is wrong with you people?  Now you are actually buying the story that this is some kind of legitimate excuse for a defense that stealing money from my family and keeping it from me is "protecting me and my family" from a different sociopath?  HUH!?!?!  Are you fucking crazy?

I can see where she gets it from.

Listen.  I realize that having a daughter that thinks she is the queen of deception is difficult, but do you realize the position that she is putting your family in?  You do understand that the only reason she stole this money from a police informant was so that another sociopath could have her sociopath brother could take another chance at killing him right?  This isn't a case of protecting my sister and family, it's an admission to a plan to have my family murdered from your daughter to you!  She's a nut job!  She's literally admitting to you that she's talked an entire family into believing that she's doing my family some kind of good by stealing money from us and keeping it from us.  Is that the kind of thing that a sane person does?  She used my sister's best friend to convince her to steal my savings account to give it to Jeffrey and keep it from me so I can't leave this area.  I can't even get any money from it.

He won't even let me access it from my sister.  Your daughter told my sister to pretend it doesn't even exist.  $30,000 just disappeared and your daughter bought a new car with it.  Is that what you call protecting my family?  NO!  She's a nut job!  She hasn't told my sister what she did with the money either but she did tell her not to give me any of it...why?  You two parents should have your heads examined.

You know better than to leave her here...she's got Marilyn so snowed that she's practically worthless.  I can't even pay for my Medicare bills and your daughter is driving a new car???  I had $30,000 in savings and I can't buy a fucking Coke.  This isn't helping and I want your daughter arrested.  She thinks using my sister to do this is genius...I think it shows her manipulative lifestyle to a T.  You parents raised a fucking monster.  If you won't get her out of my life...I will have you charged with negligence.

Ask yourselves this.  Now that I know about this whole ordeal, why won't Jeffrey return my money to me?  I earned every single penny on my own. Six years of a part time overnight job and I saved every single paycheck...all mine and your daughter wanted it.  Why can't I have it back? Ask him and his wife?  If they tell you it is anything but mine they are lying and they have not one single right to it.  It's not my sister's or my parent's, it is all mine...nobody gave them permission to take it, did they Missy?

The reason I feel this way is this.  The Katzenberg family, over time, has managed to, directly or indirectly, funnel more money into Laurie and Brian's coffers than any other source than any other family.  This is an outrage!  The last thing on Earth that I would have expected it that Jeffrey's son would have allowed his father to have taken this hard earned money from me and put it in a position to be stolen from him and handed to Laurie again.  I will not ever let him get away with taking this money from my account after what I had to go to save it.  I worked very hard to make this money and saved it working overnights for years.  For my sister to have removed it without my permission was one thing, but to have gone along with some scheme cooked up by Bessie Smith after I warned her to stay away from me, is quite another.  I told her to stay away from my family...and she did this with malice and forethought.  She took this money to hurt me again and so did Jeffrey.  I want it back NOW!