Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 20, 2017

Christopher Monti and His Family: Selfish


Meet the Monti's from New York City.  Quite possibly the most selfish family on this planet.  A bunch of clowns that can't quite understand that you don't just ask someone to keep an eye out for your own kid, do every single thing you can think of to save his life, then fuck over the guy that did it for you without a single word of thanks.  Who the fuck are these people?  Well, I can tell you this, they aren't the people I thought they were.

In order to really understand how much animosity I have for Christopher and his family right now you have to understand the sacrifices that I've made to help them understand this situation and what I've been put through.  There is nobody that I've made a bigger sacrifice for than Christopher's mother.  She called and wanted to know what was going on and on that very first phone call, I told her the absolute truth.  I never bullshitted and I never lied.

Marie Monti asked me to protect her son and keep her informed about what was going on with him in Palm Springs and I wrote a blog that has international acclaim.  It is the finest blog of it's kind on the world wide web.  Because of it's intelligence, Christopher is no longer a classic victim of this crime.  His family, allegedly, is no longer targeted by these criminals and they are aware of the sister and brother that targeted her family.  Essentially Marie Monti was made aware of this crime because of my efforts and her family was spared years of terror.  For that effort and the efforts of my labor, she said nothing to me.  Her son, said nothing.  Her family, said nothing.  I've heard not one single word from any of them.  I have received a hateful letter of animosity and hurt and I've been hit twice in the face by Christopher himself.

I am the recipient of nothing but ungrateful comments by Christopher whom has done nothing but allegedly help Jeffrey Katzenberg scam my family and me out of money from my sister and stole money from my own savings account which Jeffrey is now keeping hostage as an extortion to keep me from advocating for other victims of this crime.  Christopher is also keeping mum about the police department's participation in this crime and their connection with other gay victims of this crime as well.  Other parents of other victims have Christopher to thank for their sons and daughters needless suffering and death without explanation.  He is really not the kind of person that I believed he would be trading his own family's safety for everyone else's suffering.  Some priest huh?  You can say that I'm disappointed, but that's really not the word for it.