Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 6, 2017

All For Dave's Golden Dick: Bessie's Mad Sprint For Cash and Terror In Twentynine Palms


One of the major players in the torture and extortion that I've been going through is the Golden Boy of Terror, David.  No, not the son of the movie producer, the teacher's kid that thinks he's so wealthy that he can buy his way out of everything.   Bessie's man...for the moment.  High on life and everything else he can buy, Dave saw pussy and decided it was well worth his time to pay for it.

Bessie Smith, the long time friend of my sister, college roommate and friend of my deceased brother in law has been the willing participant in feeding Laurie's information wheel of my family for decades...even when it meant that my brother in law would end up dead and I would end up getting shot at in San Diego with her full knowledge.  Do you think that little miss innocent should have said something?  Of course she should have, but she and Missy had a deal, "Don't get involved!"  But wait a minute here, how is moving into my criminal investigation and taking over with her finance, not getting involved?  These two girls are not innocent by any stretch.  Bessie wanted a man with money, Missy wanted a man with money and a wife and Laurie wanted to kill my family for money.  Bessie couldn't wait to dump her long standing boyfriend to fall in love with David who then began torturing me and Christopher, to keep him in pussy.

Win/win for David.  He decided to help Missy convince the asshole producer to play a game with the police informants.  Rich man poor man began and David just loved using his position with Jeffrey to begin a life of crime behind closed doors.  The son of a teacher, David isn't exactly the son of a wealthy man, but with Jeffrey's help, he became one.  Unfortunately that was lost on this little shit head druggie.  He began his life of shit headed snobbery long ago with Survivor and has earned himself quite a reputation among Hollywood's elite.  Hugh Hefner can't stand him...and neither can most of the girls from the Playboy Mansion...he's what you call a dick head wealthy snob.

The "Dave" referred to in the letter from Mrs. Monti, that is this "Dave" who helped pen the letter from Mrs. Monti and her daughter that talked about two windows in a car and "forgetting" about Christopher just prior to his arrest.  He's the "Dave" that wrote the letter, with his ideas...while Laurie used her computer.  This was an effort that Jeffrey knew all about.   If you haven't read it, it is quite a "KISS OFF" letter.  His engagement to Bessie was oddly set for the same day of Christopher's arrest and imprisonment, what timing!  Can you imagine how Marilyn and Jeffrey are going to explain that to Mrs. Monti.  Benjamin and his friends are throwing an engagement party while the informant in the criminal case is sent to jail for a year and a half...I'll bet Dave got some pussy that night!!!   I'll just bet he did, didn't he Bessie?  You know what's even sicker, Christopher is living with all of them.  Nothing says, "I forgive you and fuck Kevin's family" more than that, right Christopher.  You are one inconsiderate piece of garbage.  Do you know what I went through when you went to jail?

Thanks to Jeffrey and Marilyn, this has all been smoothed over with Mrs. Monti, now there's a really winner of a mother.  How in the fuck do you forgive a fucking piece of garbage like David who helps pen a letter to a person that gave his life up to save your son...then has the nerve to get engaged to the girl that brought us Missy on the day your son goes to jail for a year and a half.  If you don't think this is the height of humiliation, lady you are crazy.  You aren't any kind of mother in law material, you are an equal partner in masochism.  Your son was my responsibility because of YOUR GOD DAMNED REQUEST...and you treated me like this?  You are one nervy god damn broad.  I don't think that there are words to describe how hideous your behavior is.  It's the kind of behavior I think rises to the level of criminal.  I think that allowing it to stand as a piece of evidence without any kind of retraction is intentional and it is criminal.  You aren't at all the kind of mother that I want in my life.

To have sent me a letter, in the U.S. Postal, to my home, pretending to be a "friend" of the Monti family, was a criminal act.  To have used it in a way to prevent me from protecting the other informant in this case prior to his arrest is illegal, to say the least.  To have let it stand and let me think that it has anything to do with reality is a crime as well.  What this is, is a furtherance of the conspiracy to obstruct a criminal investigation between Jeffrey and members of these people's families.  What he has done is intentional and with malice.

This mother made me promise to protect her son and Missy and Laure with Jeffrey and David did everything they could to break that promise.  This man is a complete psychopath.  He is intentionally involving himself in this crime to try to cause emotional distress on behalf of Bessie the whore and Missy the bigger whore.  These two girls feign victim better than any two whores I've ever seen, but neither is a victim of anything but their own selfish greed.  They are gold digging whores.  Neither does anything more than use men for money and a place to stay.  Bessie would no sooner be with David if he had no money than a street bum.  If I were his real parents, I would be laughing at his choice of fiances.  This girl is a complete loser.  I've known her all my life and what she did to my brother in law and me, is unforgivable.  I would love to talk to David's real parents and tell them what she is REALLY LIKE.  When you find out that her "sweet act" is just an act, you are going to find out that what she's done to my family, that raised her, is unconscionable.  It borders on homicidal.