Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 11, 2017

A "No Plan" Plan, Is NOT A PLAN! This Isn't A Practice Run People...I Am Seriously Not Going To Play A Game With My Family As A Pawn


I think what we have here again is a complete failure to understand that I'm not going to let someone else determine my future.  In case anyone out there is interested, I'm going to end this case whether Jeffrey likes it or not.  I'm not interested in his "no plan" plan.  He likes me to show him what I am planning to do so that he can run around in the background and fuck with things.  What he is failing to do now is understand that I'm not going to follow the path that I've set up for him.  I've got better resources than Lisa Damiani.  That is only one road.  If he thinks that I'm going to tell him my only way of fighting this crime and let him screw with me again, he's crazier than Laurie.  I've given him an avenue, not the highway.  I've allowed Jonathan and his family one avenue of hope.  I'm not going to give you all the entire freeway.  I'm not that guy either.  There are many ways to flush out the people that are hiding...and I'm not about to let Jeffrey or anyone else make me look stupid.

Yes, it would be extremely smart for Jonathan's family to do what I've set up for them, just as it would for Benjamin's family, but if you think that I'm going to let them screw all that up in the background while I end up running to these attorneys for help so that I look bad, you must be thinking of some other guy.  I'm not stupid.  I'm the other guy.  If these families want help with me, it's available.  I'm not going to follow these avenues unless they explore them.  I've got a better idea that flys solo, for me.  You see when you've been left to your own devices you give your friends an option, but you explore on your own.

I'm not going to pursue the way I tell you on this blog, that would give Jeffrey the upper hand in stopping that from happening.  I'm not stupid Jeff.  When I fly solo, you won't stand a chance.  Right now, I'm getting the feeling that you're doing this whole, "I've got a plan, thing" again, but I'm not seeing one develop.  That's not wise with me.  When I give you an avenue, take it.  I'm not going to solo without hitting a home run.  Trust me, when I do what I do, you won't be the least bit untouched.