Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 26, 2017

Today's Idea: This Was My Idea For The Movies From Phoenix Productions


I've been trying for the better part of nine years to convince this movie producer to make his 3D version of an animated "Calvin and Hobbes".  Just so you all know, I came up with this for him.  These are the kinds of ideas that I've had for him forever that he thinks might be good films.  Yeah right!   I'm the one that says, "This isn't good, it's the BEST idea!"  Does anyone listen?  Nope.  Just keep thinking.  I also wanted him to do the "Jetsons" a long time ago too.  Haven't heard a thing!