Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, January 20, 2017

The One Thing I Absolutely Know About Criminal Cases: A Warning For The Katzenberg Family


Over the years, during the time I was a Courtroom Deputy Clerk for the U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, San Diego, I learned one thing to be true: The truth has a certain rhythm to it.  Question, answer, question, answer, question, answer...there is a rhythm and a cadence to it.  It is simply the truth.  You can't mistake it. A truthful answer makes sense, like flipping a light switch and the light turning on.  When you turn on a light switch and the light doesn't come on, then it's false, a lie.  It sounds that way to a trained ear.  You can tell a lie easily when you are trained to do that.  It's like a drug sniffing dog.  You know it.

There is one simple rule when it comes to police investigations and grand juries, don't lie.  Once you have submitted a lie, then everything that comes after is questionable.  If you would lie about this, what else would you lie about is the next inevitable question.  There is absolutely no way that it isn't the next question and invalidating you in front of a judge or a jury is all that needs to happen for your validity to go out the window.  If you lose your credibility, you are worthless inside of a courtroom.  Once you have lost your credibility, you have lost your value.  Whom you associate with and what you do for them can also lead to lies that will take you far down this path to.  You see the lane next to lying in a courtroom, is lying before you get there.

The whole problem with electronic harassment and investigating this crime is the secrecy that surrounds it and the ensuing and enveloping silence that comes with it.  It's like an oil spill of sorts, you know it's happened, it's everywhere, but nobody really wants to take responsibility for it.  So this person blames that person and before you know it, it becomes, if we all just shut our mouths, none of us gets the full blame.  But the birds die, the fish die, the people that live in the area suffer, the environment suffers, oil prices go up and everyone pays for it but those that are responsible for the mess they made.  Those people sit somewhere laughing at what they got away with while the rest of us have to figure out how to live with what happened here.  They're the ones that sit around telling everyone what a horrible thing it was, but secretly they had their hand in it making money the whole time.

You see, it's wonderful making a ton of movie money, but when that money affords you the luxury of anonymity and the kind of wealth you can have to pull the wool over everyone's eyes...you can get away with pretty much anything you want.  You can buy up friends, turn friends into enemies, you can turn a ragamuffin into a princess and a prince into a frog....you can do just about anything you want to when your are a rich person.  Now, you can even watch them at home while you do it.  You can do it from your own living room.  With the flick of a switch and a login and a password you can watch all kinds of poor gay infected men in Palm Springs have sex, struggle, lie, cheat, steal, hell, you can even watch them take their last breath in the hospital before they die...yes, you too can pay for the privilege of watching what it is like to see what a person thinks before they die with their family members all around crying their eyes out.  Isn't that something?  What does a man think when he lets go of the life that Laurie, Missy and Brian stole from him Jeffrey?  That must be interesting stuff for a movie producer to know or his wife, a mother of three.  Good thing that won't be your son in that hospital room huh Marilyn?  Hate to see that pay per view event on that computer screen with all those celebrities coming in the room to see Benjamin's last few days....wonder what Missy and Laurie could get for that?

You see this was never really just about me, this was about keeping this system together for these girls and Jeffrey.  What could he do with something like this being the person that he's become?  What could he take from my mind knowing that I'm sheer brilliance in the desert?  Keeping me poor and desperate is a great way for him to steal whatever he can get his greedy little man paws on.  I'm sure Missy's thought of that and there is already a great deal of my intellectual property on hand.  Billions of dollars of income for decades of work that I've already thought of.   He has no reason to save me...why?  He has what he wants, if he could just steal it and run away.  He's tested the market and knows it's true.  I'm a success.  This is Missy's Dream, she won't be so bold, but she's always wanted what's mine...my beautiful mind.

I'm a gem.  I know what it takes to be a successful creator.  I've proven that time and again. I just won't be able to find her way out of her biggest mess.  I probably could find a way, but I'm not really in to selling out my community with my creativity and I'm surely not going to become the guy that did that to my friends. This isn't about what I can do for someone like Jeffrey.  Hollywood trusted him with so much responsibility and it has obviously trusted the wrong man.  There will be much speculation in the future as to what would have been the best course of action for me to have taken, but I relied on a few paths that weren't really road tested.  I have terrific friends without a ton of experience.  They are smart though.  Their strength wasn't in timeliness.  That's been a big problem for me and, at times, for them too.  My experience is better served somewhere else...I've got skills and experience that isn't well served in solitude.  My connections are really far away from this place.  So I have to share them here on the Internet.  I think that isolation was probably Jeffrey's greatest success.

So here we all are again.  Knowing one thing isn't going to happen that should.  Something is going to happen again that shouldn't.  That one man stood for nothing good and one man stood for good and nothing came from it.  Two women that did nothing but take took more than they should have, one woman let them have it and did nothing and two boys that grew into men learned a valuable lesson from each other.  If you stay silent about a woman that hurts you, you lose.  No matter whether you tell your parents about it or not, if YOU don't say something, sooner or later, you lose.  You hurt a whole lot of people by keeping YOUR MOUTH SHUT.  Now all of YOUR friends are HURT BECAUSE OF YOU.  It doesn't feel very good does it Benjamin?  Now all of the people that I let down all of these years, you let down again for me and you.  This is twice the victory for these girls and I have you and your family to thank for it.

Instead of keeping quiet though, I said something.  I said everything.  I said it louder and stronger and suffered for every single word.  You didn't.  You enjoyed all the fruits of my friendships.  All the support your father's money could buy for you from the blood that I shed for thirty years.  He bought you up every single friendship I ever made and surrounded you with my support system and you couldn't do anything with it.  I find that hard to believe.  With that kind of support and the knowledge about this system I could have done much better than this.  Especially where my family was concerned.  There is absolutely no way that these people would have allowed your father to do this to my family if his plan was to hurt them this way.  So someone lied to them.  Remember what I said above to all of you...ONE LIE Jeffrey and the rest of your truths become questionable.  Think about what that means. Now think about how what you told all of them will sound when you do nothing at my father's funeral.