Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Smoking Cigarettes In The House? Not Me, But Laurie Wants To Come To My House And Do It!!!


The threats have already begun.  She's going to burn the house down while I live here alone.  She's going to smoke cigarettes in it to make it look like I was smoking in it while I was here by myself.  On and on, the threats of ruining my family's home for sale is just another thing that Laurie does all the time to make it seem like she's going to try to steal away our investment and make us look bad again.

This is yet another reason why this home is streamed live to the internet with security cameras to keep her away!  Laurie has a real problem with her great big mouth again.  She thinks she's so important.  I can't imagine anyone thinking that she's some kind of super genius while she spills her guts on a recording trying to threaten me and my family.  She needs to shut her mouth and stay away from us.  She'll never learn will she?

Every single cigarette that I've ever smoked is on camera, Laurie, you can count them on the videos...learn from your mistakes Miss Big Mouth!!!