Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, January 23, 2017

Shirking Responsibilities And Playing Games With My Family


He's acting like a douchebag again.  He knows I'm not eating and he's apparently still sitting there with my boyfriend not doing anything to help.  Today I was trying again to believe that Christopher would get off his dead ass and help my family, but once again he didn't.  He just sat there.  He didn't do a thing.  Now there is another issue arising about Laurie stealing pin numbers and stealing money from my mother's bank accounts thanks to some creative talking from Missy and Laurie's constant communication.  Jeffrey, knowing what PIN numbers are being used at what banks has been watching Laurie remove money from banks saying that it is her "pay day" from accounts that may have been my savings from my job.

I'm highly disappointed in this man.  Money that I saved for years is now gone.  Thousands of dollars that I saved for years is missing...again.  Paying for Laurie's druggie lifestyle in a home that Jeffrey probably paid for himself.  I'm living in a home that has nothing now.  He's just loving every minute of what he is causing.  I can't stand looking at this mans hideous face.  Every time I see him I think of what a little fucking worm he is.  The nerve he has thinking that he's got an entire gay community at his feet begging him to stop at career serial killer.  What a tiny little bitch he is.

How do you live with yourself you little bitch????