Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 29, 2017

See He Took All Of My Friends And So Now He Thinks He's Won Some Kind Of Prize....Doesn't Work That Way


See, I don't trade friends.  I have friends for life.  Picking up Jeffrey's discarded friends isn't hard, he fucks them over so harshly that when I talk to them, they usually aren't very happy with him.  I, too, am not very happy with him.  I'm wondering if he used them to get to some of their friends.  Probably so.  Is this why my best friend and my boyfriend are living with Jeffrey and I'm not allowed to talk to them and they, in turn aren't allowed to help me?  Steven and David, is this the way he is?

I'm lucky in a way, because, I've always know that friendship isn't mutually exclusive.  I've tried to be friendly to Jeffrey's former partners for a long time.  I like Steven Spielberg and David Geffen for a variety of reasons, but never did like the idea of telling them to not be his friend.  Not a good thing to do.  Now that I've seen him discard them and their families, I wonder what his plans are for my friends.  When will he be discarding them?  How does this process go?  I'm hoping to diminish the long term shock they are going to experience when the Great and Powerful Jeffrey Katzenberg takes out his cutlery and stabs them in their backs.  This will happen, obviously because they aren't celebrities and they mean nothing more to him than a way to hurt me.

David Geffen and Steven Spielberg, perhaps you have some insight for my friends Kenny and Christopher?  They seem to be under some kind of belief that Jeffrey is a good person that doesn't intend to hurt people...I know that you both have experience with your old pal Jeffrey.  I'd like to see them not get hurt to badly when he does hurt them.  Any ideas?