Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 26, 2017

Motive For Shawn Parish's Murder Post Sedona, Arizona


For those of you that were friends with Shawn Parrish, you knew him to be an excellent guy.  What a tremendous person and a really great friend to all of us in the short time that he was in Palm Springs, California.  We all remember his friends Lance and D.J. too and love them very very much.  I loved visiting them and laughing with them all the time.  It was one of my favorite things to do when I would come into town.

They were friendly with Jonathan and Anthony before I was and I was lucky enough to be introduced to the trio before Shawn passed away from complications of pneumonia a few years back.  Here's what you don't know.

After we returned from Sedona, Arizona and that horrible trip from Hell.  Anthony and Jonathan had already had a horrible experience with Laurie and her problems that she could cause with Shawn and company over at his home.  I was still very friendly with all of the guys over there and tried to maintain my friendship with all of them because I knew the wedge that she was attempting to cause.  At one point Laurie was trying to force Jonathan to file a restraining order on behalf of someone for Shawn but without his consent...it was hokey and weird like Laurie's other restraining orders.  You can't really do what Laurie wanted Jonathan to do and it didn't really go anywhere.

Once we were home from Sedona, I went to see Shawn and I wanted to warn him about Laurie, so I went and told him all about her.  Everything I could.  All the information about her that I could think of.  He was an attorney with a great mind.  I let him know about the female drug dealer with HIV and her brother that knocked guys out and infected/implanted them.  I told him about knowing her and the high school stuff.  I told him about electronic harassment and gave them a copy of the book.  D.J. got a copy of the "Satellite Terrorism Book" from Dr. Hall.  They'd already met Laurie and knew who she was.  She'd been selling them drugs already and had stolen from that home some appliances that they'd bought for it a long time before hand.  Stainless steel stuff that Anthony was aware of.  Some of it was even put in my apartment in Cat City without my knowledge.  Some of the art work of theirs was in my apartment when DJ and Shawn came by to shower once and DJ recognized it.

Shortly after that the City of La Quinta "employee" filed a restraining order against me with the City attorney and Laurie paid a visit to Shawn's home.  Allegedly the residents, including Shawn, were knocked out and reinfected again with the pneumonia and Shawn was hospitalized again....this time he passed away from the lung infections that many of us die from when we don't get to the hospital and get treated fast enough.  The staph related Blue Widow pneumonia that only the Laurie victims get when they don't get treated is what killed Shawn....it happens shortly after Laurie pays a visit with her GHB formulation.  I know they had some in their home before Shawn went to the hospital...they weren't suppose to let me have any.  That was their stipulation.  Whenever Laurie has GHB for sale...she makes that the rule.  I knew all about it.  The allegation is that Laurie, knowing that Shawn had information about who she was, went into a rage and panic and did her Blue Widow thing and got rid of him knowing he was on to her.

He died probably listening to her rants.  I wasn't able to speak with him.  I didn't know he was sick.

Shawn's home was also used as the address for the secret storage unit rented under Jonathan Mendenhall's name, without his knowledge where Laurie and Brian stored a lot of stolen items from their burglaries including Jeffrey Katzenberg's home.  This would make Shawn Parrish another witness.

This gives Laurie and Brian a motive for the murder, allegedly.