Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 26, 2017

Missy's Been Swimming This Whole Time...Why Isn't She The One Keeping Laurie Busy? I Could Use The Help Jeffrey!!!


I'm not the one with the make-up, the money, the finances, the insurance, the nice home, the car, the lease and all that stuff.  She's the one that got all the opportunity and she doesn't have the "did you get a job today" bullshit either.  I'm the one with the boyfriend that isn't helping one bit and the mother in law doing nothing.  So where in the Hell does Missy get off being one of the "other" people that never does the dirty work when she's the other obsession of Laurie's life?

I've sacrificed every single thing in my life and I've got four days of my life left before I get the chewing out of my entire life.  What the fuck Jeff and Marilyn?  How did this woman get the deal of the century when I worked my ass off?

This isn't how you treat a person.  I'm still the one in the picture above...what the fuck is going on with you two.  Good faith doesn't mean wait until you have to, it means not waiting that long.  You might as well say, "we didn't want to, but..."