Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Laurie Wanted To Know Whom My Attorney Is...I Don't Know Why She Wouldn't Know, She's Written About Her Before And Called Her


Laurie might have been making a big deal out of this to people and acting like she doesn't know whom has represented me in the past, but she would be lying to you.  My attorney, is the same person that she's always been.  Lisa Damiani, Esq.  She's represented me and has been part of this case since the beginning in one capacity or another.  Of course, Laurie wouldn't be telling you about any kind of private conversations or communications that we may or may not be having now or before, but there is evidence that while I was working for the Southern District of California, that Lisa was contacted and photographed by people that Laurie and Brian hired to follow her.

There are handwritten notes that have been seen by Jonathan Mendenhall in a notebook that we have recovered in Palm Springs, California.  Jonathan worked for me, employed as someone that worked for me while I continue to do informant work for the Palm Springs Police Department, the County of Riverside and the People of the State of California.  Lisa was my attorney of record then and remains my attorney now.  Now that she has been discovered as a subject in this investigation I am certain that she would continue to agree that our attorney client privilege is something that won't be discussed with anyone beyond what I have discussed with Benjamin Katzenberg, Christopher Monti and Jonathan Mendenhall.  

Looking good Lisa...I keep telling these jokers that my friends aren't just fly by night attorneys.  My friends remain, "the best attorneys in the business of law".