Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, January 28, 2017

Is Kung Fu Panda Homophobic?


Why is it that Jeffrey Katzenberg can raise $600 million for the Kung Fu Panda franchise in China but he can't raise a penny for the electronic harassment victims in Palm Springs, California?  WndrCo has us all wondering what the former CEO of DreamWorks Animation is up to these days besides fucking with me.  After taking a whopping $400 million paycheck from the company that laid off a whole lot of workers a few years ago, ala Michael Eisenberg, whom Jeffrey has nothing good to say about because of his departure from Disney, seems to be following in he old buddy's path.

Wait a minute here.  Isn't that hypocritical?  Jeffrey was DreamWorks...and now he's WndrWoman?   I'm kinda thinking that maybe his pals in China don't really know about his ties to electronic harassment and Lisa just yet.   This isn't really something that the Chinese are really happy about from what I've understood.  One other thing that I'm reading about is a web competition series that Jeffrey has become a judge for.  Um, I'm concerned that might have been another idea that I had on this blog a few years back.  Check my intellectual property, but I do recall having that one.  No disrespect to Mr. John and I'm not saying it's the same, but I've been sitting here a bit too long not to recognize a few things that aren't really all that different.  "The Cut" is basically something that Elton John is doing and I love him.  

I'm just wondering how many more of my ideas that Jeffrey saw will be tweaked into something similar that he will be making money off of with Missy?  You know if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, I should be feeling pretty good right now.  So should Mike Eisner.  Laying off all those DreamWorks employees then taking a $400 MILLION PAYCHECK STINKS...IT'S SICKENING TO THINK THAT THIS GUY HOLDS A GRUDGE SO BIG AGAINST HIS FORMER BEST FRIEND...WHEN HE'S NO BETTER THAN MIKE.  HE'S LIKE A JORDAN COMMERCIAL, JUST LIKE MIKE!!!

I'm all about the series so I won't make a big stink about it, but let's face it, Jeffrey is kind of known for taking and not giving.  Isn't he.

You mean to tell me that I can't get $3000 out of donations made to this project and me to this guy for my family and he got paid $400 million to leave DreamWorks Animation and laid off employees?  Is there anyone out there that thinks this guy is the biggest asshole ever?  He is minutes from my house knowing all this shit is happening to me, with my boyfriend and my best friend, holding monies donated to me and my family, not even HIS money and he can't even be kind enough to free that up for me?  What the fuck is wrong with this living HITLER???

Missy just went Hetero For Pay! Sugar Daddy just got himself a lessie for life!!!

The gays just lost another victory...because we all know one thing.  Jeffrey ain't gonna help us!  He's all about the money honey.  His mother would be mortified!!!