Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
When you hit the end of June through the month of July, you know one thing...it's Laurie's Birthday and it is not safe to be a victim of this crime. The text, "I want him dead by my birthday" flashes through my mind like a neon sign and I think to myself, why doesn't anyone understand what that means to me? Um, when that didn't happen and someone follows you for this many years it seems like an unfulfilled fantasy for years...and I can't understand what this is all about. It never ends. Now I'm in the position to keep trying to stop this from happening with a group of parents that continue to not understand. This has been a shooting, a rape at 19 that gave me HIV, another rape at 39 that crushed my skull, then a trip to Sedona to do something sinister where parents said nothing...it's like everyone is playing a game with no concept of what it means to me and my family. It's sick. My life may be pathetic, but it is still a life. Why?

Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, January 20, 2017

I Feel Like This Kitten..."Just Keep Letting Jeffrey Hit Me Until He Gets Tired"


He keeps putting me deeper and deeper into the woods and there was already no chance of finding my way home.  I don't know what Jeffrey expects me to do, but one thing is for certain, if he thinks that he is going to use me for nine years then destroy my family at the end of it without me saying a word about it, he's crazier than Missy and Laurie combined.  It's not going to happen.

As long as I have the strength in my fingers and a coherent thought in my head, I will never forget the horrible things that Jeffrey has done to me.  Missy and Jeffrey have taken all of my energy for this project and stuck it so far in the middle of nowhere that there isn't anyone willing to come and find me.  I don't know what more I can do to tell you I need help. He keeps slugging me and slugging me with these two women, day after day.  First Missy in the morning then Laurie all night long.  It's endless all from his son's home.  They all sit there and watch while Missy tells Jeffrey not to do anything but punish my family and look up bank accounts for Missy to help Laurie to steal money from.

This situation is ridiculous.  Laurie is robbing everyone blind and Jeffrey is helping her.  I can't believe that nobody has the nerve to step in and stop this evil man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.