Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, January 20, 2017

I Feel Like This Kitten..."Just Keep Letting Jeffrey Hit Me Until He Gets Tired"


He keeps putting me deeper and deeper into the woods and there was already no chance of finding my way home.  I don't know what Jeffrey expects me to do, but one thing is for certain, if he thinks that he is going to use me for nine years then destroy my family at the end of it without me saying a word about it, he's crazier than Missy and Laurie combined.  It's not going to happen.

As long as I have the strength in my fingers and a coherent thought in my head, I will never forget the horrible things that Jeffrey has done to me.  Missy and Jeffrey have taken all of my energy for this project and stuck it so far in the middle of nowhere that there isn't anyone willing to come and find me.  I don't know what more I can do to tell you I need help. He keeps slugging me and slugging me with these two women, day after day.  First Missy in the morning then Laurie all night long.  It's endless all from his son's home.  They all sit there and watch while Missy tells Jeffrey not to do anything but punish my family and look up bank accounts for Missy to help Laurie to steal money from.

This situation is ridiculous.  Laurie is robbing everyone blind and Jeffrey is helping her.  I can't believe that nobody has the nerve to step in and stop this evil man.