Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, January 30, 2017

Home For Sale: Leaving Laurie Behind, "Dropping The Kid Off At The Pool, As It Were" (As, Laurie Says)


Yes, the decision has been made!!! Thank GOD in Heaven above!!!  Selling the home I am currently living in is like a message from God.  I'm not the least bit unhappy!  This will afford me the opportunity to get out of the family home that I am stuck with.   I moved here to help everyone out with, then I got left behind with all of the bills and expenses of keeping this place alive!  It's a heavy burden with the financial stuff that Jeffrey laid on me, so now I couldn't be happier.

The home won't be available until March...but there is one exception...NO LORI LAFOND IS ALLOWED IN ANY CAPACITY!  I DON'T WANT HER OR HER FAMILY ON THIS PROPERTY!!!  ABIDING BY HER OWN RESTRAINING ORDER, EVEN IN IT'S EXPIRED PERIOD, I DO NOT WANT HER NEAR ME.  DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER, IT WILL BE REFUSED!

This may actually end up with me being able to re-establish myself in an area where I want to live, doing what I want to do, instead of getting stuck in this town where I never wanted to be in the first place!  There is a good chance the Josh Dun and I did this together with our families.  The sale of this home could or could not be directly related to our friendship.  He and I both want to get the heck away from this girl, Laurie and we want to protect our families.  He knows I fight for him and his and he's the same way with mine.  So if anyone is interested in a really great family home in the area of Joshua Tree, California, Indian Cove area...you should contact Josh or he can get you in contact with some other people.  Lily also knows a person too.  It's a great place.  We've owned it for years.

I would post some pictures here but I don't want Laurie's people swarming.  If you are interested, contact Josh or my people and they can hook you up.  It's a great place if you like ATV's, rock climbing, camping, family, or if you have friends that like any of this kind of stuff.  Totally quiet place.  It's a huge piece of property in the most highly sought after area of this part of the desert.  My family has loved this home for years.

We will miss her.  It's time to move on though.  Oh yeah, she's just had a whole new York A/C and heat system put in and new swamp cooling....and she's got an energy efficient pellet stove heating system too.  She's solar powered too.  We love her, we just can't all live here anymore and she needs a good new owner.

Here's the thing to whomever does sell this home.  Laurie and Brian have an affinity for breaking into a home and vandalizing it.  Laurie and Brian must NEVER EVER enter this home again!!! EVER!!! I don't want any real estate agent to ever show this home to either one of them again.  They like to take keys and make copies of them.  Then they come back later and vandalize the home.  DO NOT EVER LET THEM HAVE ACCESS TO THIS HOME!!!  You can see her picture on the right.    Laurie must never enter this home, not until I am safely out of this area or ever!!!  Oh yeah, for the record, Lori Jean LaFond and every member of her family is ALSO NOT ALLOWED TO COME AND LOOK AT THIS HOUSE, EVER.  FOR THEM, IT IS NOT NEGOTIABLE!!!

Lori, her brother Brian, and her family, are not ever allowed on this property, for any reason.  Nobody will be able to make offers for this family.  NO! Lori's got a thing for entering homes and snooping.  She is not welcome here.  I'm abiding by her restraining order...even after it's expiration date...there is no reason for her to be near this property or my family.  Stay away!!!!