Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 26, 2017

Gay Bat Signal: Arnold Kassoy Tax Attorney, Former Steven Frey Homeowner: What Can He Contribute To Our Situation Factually?

I'm putting out the gay bat signal again for Tax Attorney Arnold Kassoy.  He is the owner of the property that Steven Frey use to live on at Baristo Road.  The main property.   In the past there were several messages that were sent to me from Mr. Kassoy that weren't truthful and there are several things that Mr. Kassoy may be able to help us out with regards to information about that guest house and what Steven did to keep himself safe there.  We can also get information about Steven's permission to deliver mail for him while he was living there.  Laurie may have contacted him and we know that she has keys to that home.

I think having the expertise of a well known tax attorney in the area might prove beneficial to the project and his safety is a major concern.  There is also a chance that some of his own property may have been stolen from that home and taken by Laurie and Brian.  We want to ensure the safety of Mr. Kassoy and his boyfriend in this situation.  All efforts must be made.  Remember the key under the mat situation.  We might want to know if there was ever a situation where that should have occurred?

I've met Mr. Kassoy and his boyfriend, whom I found to be really nice people.  I liked them and they both liked me.  The emails that I received seemed very Laurie-esque to me.  We are looking to make sure that the "burglary" bunk up charge isn't something that the police will ever be able to sustain.  I never intended to do anything but help a hospitalized Steven and Mr. Kassoy attend to the business of running their rental home and maintaining their property while being harassed by Laurie.

They GBS system is at work, who wants this one?