Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, January 21, 2017

Delivering The Death of My Father...Laurie's Forty Year Dream!


For those of you that have watched your father's die, I just want you to know that I am watching mine do that right now.  I can see the color drifting, I can see the energy going, I can see the magic fading and I can see it fading every day.  I can see it happening because of Jeffrey strangling us.  I can see what this entire situation is doing. It's been Laurie's dream since she was a little girl.  Ask everyone.  She's been trying so hard for as long as I can remember to take my father away from my family.

Now she has Jeffrey and all of my friends helping her do it.  Fucking cunt Missy.  I can't stand that fucking bitch.  I wish her own father would die...did I just write that?  I guess that's how much I hate thinking that someone would do that to me and my dad that hasn't ever hurt someone.  I could never do that to someone else's father.  Bessie Smith is to blame for Missy being in my father's life...she should have to feel this pain.

What I am really not understanding is how little this means to the rest of you that I've helped, especially that thing I call a boyfriend.  You have done so little for us.  You should really have your whole family look at what you've failed to do. Years of nothing.  I hope you are proud Christopher...you think that Jeffrey is someone to look up to.  You missed out on an opportunity to know a REAL father.  That man you keep apologizing to is a fucking pussy.